Sunday, December 31, 2006

happy new year!!

alright ladies...i hope that you all have fabulous plans for new year's...in one form or another!!! i am heading, with my family, up to my good friend, laura's, to eat...drink...and have a good time!!! we're going to play games and wear funny little new year's party hats...and of course make a ton of noise at midhight!!!

i wish everyone health...prosperity...happiness...luck...love...warmth...comfort...and good times in 2007!!! so have a great one and be safe!!! see y'all next year!

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Years to u! Hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I'm new to your blog and really can't remember how I stumbled upon it...I guess it was a link off one of the many blogs I read. Anyway, love the banner help...I hope to use it after the first of the year to re-do mine. Also, I like the way you collage your pics together in your posts. Do you do this with your camera software or another source?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had great plans with your friends! Hope it was a great evening!
    Happy New Year to you!
    (I'm also a scrapbooker and enjoyed looking at some of your creations on your blogs!)

    ReplyDelete