Friday, December 29, 2006

hooked on banners!!!

oh...i think i am in BIG TROUBLE!!!!! i have discovered the art of banner making thanks to brenda (see previous post for more info and a link to her blog) putting on her blog a tutorial on how to add a customized banner onto your blog!! This is my second one...if you want to see the first one i did...because of course you want to see how i have improved from first to second...lol...than go to view my profile and click on the testing blog (my little secret gallery of banners!!!) these are sooooooooo much fun to create...and my problem might just be that i will be changing my banner as often as i change my panties!!!! joking...sort of...i think!!!
anyway...now that i am a pro...if you want to do your own go to brenda's tutorial and if you still can't figure out feel free to ask any questions!!!

8 comments:

  1. What a great looking banner! And I am glad that you found my banner tutorial of assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh, I just checked out Brenda's site, will see if I can figure out the instructions later. It seems do-able, but I can probably find a way to muck it up, lol... Your banner looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE you banner girl!!! IT is bangin'!!! Sorry if you felt I was ignoring you. I would never do that. It's not my style but hey...looks like it was a blessing in disquise!!!!

    Later honey -Karla

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks awesome. ok ... i am going to check out how to do it. Thanks for stopping by my blog! cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks good Jessi....gotta love digi

    ReplyDelete
  6. heya jessi!!

    i am super sorry that i forgot to pass that info onto you, i just went to go to your blog to do it when i found you got it figured out;) just been nuts here for the holidays with family, it's my son's birthday, too, blah blah blah... it doesn't take me much to forget, and i did!!! anyways, SUPER job on your banner, love it!

    warm regards,

    janna

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great banner! I know what you mean, I am totally hooked too! Can't wait to see what you create next!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your banner jess. wish i could come up with something colorful and cool!

    ReplyDelete