Friday, December 1, 2006

one down...many more to go

i did it!!!! it may not seem like much to you...but as per my earlier post, I started with one item on my list of things that seem to overwhelm me these days...and I accomplished not one, but 3 things on my list!!!! how's that for making the most of my time!!!! The lay out I have posted was done in response to an Ali Edwards AEzine challenge...an older one, but better late than never...it was her stamp challenge. One thing off my list, where do the other two come into play??? well...i have been inspired by many people lately and most of them scrapbook so differently than I do...but I have wanted to try out their styles...so the inspiration for this LO was from 2 women that have a wonderful shabby chic and vintage style about them...they are members of love 2 scrap so check them out...memories by lynn and tooscrappy. And the third thing? well these pictures have been sitting around since 2003...just waiting to be scrapped!!! It was a very good day!

the-window.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Thank You! I really appreciate all your sweet comments! Totally love this layout! And totally happy that you are inspired by myself and Loris layouts!!!
    Have a great weekend and Thanks again!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL layout girl...love it...i need to go back to my original style and start playing around again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!! You are the JAM!!! -Karla

    ReplyDelete
  4. these turned out so awesome. i need to dig out my forgotten file of pics but i thought life was grand being on top of the daily ones for now. My list looks like yours, long with a thing here or there crossed off. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. this turned out beautiful jess. love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete