Thursday, December 21, 2006

wow...it's been so busy!!! with my whole family being sick for an entire week...we've been playing the catch up game!!! finally got some christmas baking done...yay!!! mostly motivated by the fact that I had to bring something to both dakota's and haillee's class christmas celebrations!! i wasn't able to be a part of dakota's as i had no babysitter and siblings were not allowed...i hate that!!! was able to go to haillee's today...siblings were allowed!!! they sang us some christmas songs and did a little snowman and rabbit poem...sad for the snowman, his nose was eaten by the rabbit!!! we had food...i brought homemade oreos (the recipe courtesy of my good friend laura!!) and those cookies go like hotcakes!!!!



we have also managed some good old sledding in!!! lots of fun...jason ended up in the trees a few times!!! dakota couldn't get enough of the jumps...let me tell ya...felt my heart jump a few times!!! and haillee...the faster the better and she shrieked the whole down each and every time!!! and delainey is not a big fan of the whole thing at all!!!

well there is 4 days to christmas...i hope everyone is having a good time with family and friends and that your season is full of those you love!! hold them close this christmas year and cherish the love they give you!!! merry christmas all!!!


3 comments:

  1. those pics are awesome...looks like you guys had a blast. Haillee looks beautiful in her dress, glad you got to enjoy her concert. Any cookies left over...? hehe Talk to you in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear everyone is on the mend!!!! Wonderful pictures...tfs!!
    I am so thankful to have my family this year and all my friends to share the holiday with them! I have truly been blessed!

    Hope you and your family have a wonderful and merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jGreat pictures Jessi! Glad somebody got some Christmas baking done! Me? Well I let my mother do it all for me...Shortbread and butter tarts anyone??? LOL!

    ReplyDelete