Wednesday, January 31, 2007

a chapter ended...a new one starts!!

It was a tough decision to make...but one I felt I needed to make. I have resigned my position as DT at Love 2 Scrap. I love the site and all you gals I met there and I will still be there participating as a member!! It was a great experience and I loved all the things I learned and most especially loved the things I learned about myself from this experience!!! Renee...thanks again for the opprotunity to work with you and for you and I will hopefully have the chance to meet you this weekend, along with a bunch of you other girls, at scrapalicious!!!


9 comments:

  1. sometimes we just know when these things need to be done...at least everyone will still get to see all your fabulous stuff on the gallery and on your blog. Keep up the great work!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to see you go. what is the new chapter starting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear you're not going to be on the L2S DT....but I'm sure I will see your awesome mug there quite regularly. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO-HOO...you got it up there! I wasn't understanding why your code looked different so I sent it to Leah and she figured it out to be the new template stuff! Glad it all worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessi,
    Sorry to hear this news, but if it means a NEW chapter, I am VERY happy for you!!! I look forward to passing on my congratulations, once you reveal the NEWS(I am guessing there is some)!!!!

    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes you just gotta step back to take a step forward, right? I can only imagine how busy such a DT job would be; it's a great honor, but I know a lot of work too .
    I just love your creations, though, and hope you'll still keep posting them right HERE on your blog! {smile}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, as long as you keep posting there!!
    Hopefully I get to meet you tomorrow at the crop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. **hugs** i ahve done that too before now and it does help and then 18 months later the hunger for deadlines comes back :) do stay about the forums though . i likeyou a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes it is hard to let go even when we know it is the right thing to do. So I am sending Love and comfort to you!

    ReplyDelete