Tuesday, January 23, 2007

and the insanity continues...

whoooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I had so much fun with my gal!!! we laughed our butts off...reminisced a little...talked like we haven't talked...well...in 8 years...LOL!!! it was good. we might even get to see each other again this summer...our family is planning a 2 week vacay to Vancouver Island!!! Am I excited??? come now...do you even have to ask??? I haven't been home in 9 years...I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!! Michelle usually goes home frequently so she might be planning a trip around the same time as ours...the old stomping grounds, here we come!!! This trip is double purpose...my husband wants to check it out...he's an interior B.C boy...and wants to know if he could live there. There is the possibility that I might get to move back to the beautiful rock I grew up on!!!!

okay...so Ikea didn't go as planned!! I ventured from the van...and got myself in to a ton of trouble...but it's all good!! Because my house is going to be so pretty when we are all finished!!! the fireplace is done...and we are now painting the kitchen, front entrance, and hallway. Since it all runs together...you still have to wait fo rpictures...LOL!!! But, come now...this is how I keep ya'll coming back...heehee!!!

I got my febraury DT package which included the monthly kit from
love 2 scrap and it's so cute!!! can't wait to get creative!! also got my pick of the patch january kit and I love it!!!! can't wait to get my hands on that either!! pick of the patch is also having an online crop this weekend...hope to see some of you there!!! and I finally started my art journal with a deck of cards...so much to do!!!! as soon as I get some new projets done up I will be sure to share!!!

my poor baby girl is horribly sick again...i think it's due to teething...but my other two were so different, I never knew when they were teething...they just woke up with teeth!!! Delainey was throwing up...I changed her diaper 3 times in a hour...she was up all night...she's running a slight temperature...she has been sleeping all day...and when she is up I can't do anything she is keeping me glued to her...my poor babe!!! hopefully those nasty little teeth will come in soon!!!

and girls...I know I have been slack on reading your blogs...please forgive me...I do love you all!!! I have been trying to get to them when Delainey is sleeping...but I have a ton of laundry thanks to her...so I have been reading a couple here and there. I am off to read a couple more!! so have a fabulous day!!!

10 comments:

  1. oh Jessi, i´m happy with you and your great days with your friend! I wished i could stay with you on vancouver island. I miss b.c..!

    good wishes for your daughter! hoffentlich wird sie schnell wieder gesund!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time with your friend. I love getting a day like that too. Thanks for stopping by, glad you liked the lo and such. It was fun but really difficult to narrow things down that much. But when you think about it, if you could only HAVE the bare necessities......what would you have to have. Blog me when you are done with yours....love to see it. Best wishes for your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey totally understand i had to run my oldest to the doctor today because he has been sick for like a month !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like you had a fabulous time, can't wait to see the pictures! Also your deck of cards those things are so much fun! Have a great night!


    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, sorry to hear you have a kiddo that is feeling under the weather.
    As for the January Patch kit. Don't you just love it!! I'm itching to get at mine.
    Back to BC ... wow, that would be fab Jess!!
    Can't wait to see pictures of your new and improved digs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet you! :) I am a friend of Telah's. Great blog! You are very creative! Sorry to hear you little one is sick...hopefully she will feel better soon! Can't wait to see some more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor little girl! The Dr. has always told me that teething doesn't make my kids have fevers or diarrhea, but I know better. All three of mine have gone through it when they teethed! Glad you had such a good time with your buddy! I don't know anything about Vancouver Island but it sounds interesting enought to make me want to go Google it! LOL Can't wait to see your home improvement pictures and your creativeness pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you reconnected with your friend. That is true friendship! Can't wait to see your creations. I totally understand about slacking...me too! Let's see some of that IKEA stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, sickies suck, hope your house is feeling much better :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am vouching for the sick baby thing. GRROOOOOSSSS! but Jay cleaned it up she has a good man ladies. Sorry I was such a bundle fo fun for scrapbookin. Take a rain check?

    ReplyDelete