Tuesday, January 9, 2007

random tuesday

I got to work with the basic grey blush line this month for DT at love 2 scrap...I'll share a couple of LO's and if you want to see more you'll have to go check out love 2 scrap...LOL!!!



I got this off cheryl's blog...I love stuff like this...so copy it and take it to your blog and lets see your reflections of last year...

a little bit more of me and my inner workings...a revelation of the year past!!!

1. What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before?
became part of a design team, blogged, joined a curves
2. Did anyone close to you give birth?
my cousin had her fourth baby...a boy
3. Did anyone close to you die?

no and I thank god very much for that!!!
4. What countries did you visit?

I am pathetically untravelled...even in my own country...BC and Alberta...I know, very sad!!!
5. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?

sanity...anyone who knows me knows how rough my last 1.5 years have been, a little extra money, and a house
6. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

my weekend at scrapfest...it was the first time I had ever gone away for the weekend by myself and spent that much money on myself and thought about nothing but myself...it was probably one of the most selfish things I had ever done...but it was so deserved and so much fun...and a cherished memory that I can't wait to repeat this year...LOL!!
7. Did you suffer illness or injury?
nothing physical...had a little emotional trauma, left over baby blues... i think
8. Whose behavior merited celebration?
my husband finished his fourth year of a plumbing apprenticeship and passed his finals with an 85% average...woohoo!!!
9. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?

my own...struggling with the baby blues and anxiety turned me right around for awhile
10. Where did most of your money go?
day to day living and getting my husband through school
11. What did you get really, really excited about?
going to scrapfest with my very good friend Laura and meeting Ali Edwards!!
12. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
13. What was your favorite TV program?
what not to wear
14. What was the best book you read?
sadly enough...I didn't get to read a single book...all I read last year was scrapping and home deco magazines!!
15. Is there someone or something you missed this past year?

my hometown...I haven't been back to vancouver island since I moved to alberta...it really hit home last year, how much I really miss it
16. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 29 and I didn't do anything to celebrate...it just got missed by life...but it's all good, I know I'm loved!!
17. What kept you sane?
scrapbooking, hot buubble baths with the bathroom door locked and a creating keepsakes mag.
18. What is one new thing you’d like to accomplish this coming Year?
start my own business and put myself out there more
19. If you could do ONE thing this New Year and NOT get chastised by, or for it, what would you do?

go to erope...italy...france...scotland...it doesn't matter, just away with some beautiful history and architecture and art!!
20. If you could really, and actually, meet one blogger in 2007, who would you want to meet?

honestly...I woud love to meet anyone I blog with...especially anyone outside of canada if it meant I could travel!!!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts! I love that Basic Grey line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the basic grey stuff too. I wrote all these ? down, whew took forever and I am going to answer them cuz it kinda fits in with my heidi swapp class. p.s.- travel- wanna come to CE in sept? like scrapfest but waaaaay more fun I hear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your What keeps you sane? answer. Same for me--I take hot bubble baths with a CK ALL the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those LO's. Makes me want to go have some fun scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved reading your answers, and awesome job with the BG!

    ReplyDelete