Friday, January 12, 2007

so inspired...

i have been so inspired and motivated this year...i almost want to pinch myself!!! I think a lot of it had to do with putting down my goals on paper, so I had a guideline to follow...i'm a real list maker kind of gal...keeps me grounded, sane, and focused!! i have managed to complete both ali's challenges and was sooooooooooooooooo loving karla's love 2 scrap challenge that I have completed that too!!! and ali had on her blog, the cutest little transparency album she had made...that i had to make one too!!! so to date here are my scrapbooking stats( only what i have started and completed in the year 2007)...

challenges completed....3
layouts completed...7
mini albums...1

Ali inspired transparency album








my take on Karla's love 2 scrap challenge...

15 comments:

  1. Jessi...I Love, Love that transparency album. Can you give directions or a link to directions? I need you to send some of your creative juices my way. I want to but just haven't had time to scrap much this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - you are amazing girl!!! Love the album and I WISH I had your motivation. Hopefully I will get some soon! Send some of your creative stuff my way - I have had some mojo but nuthin' like you girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah Jessi! What a great transparency album! Good for you with all the stuff you've done already this year. I've done a whole lotta nothin! All of your stuff is so great, it motivates me!!
    Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is TOTALLY gorgeous, Jessi!! You have inspired me BIG-time!!! Now I want to go do a little mini transparency album.Gonna have to go find the details on Ali's blog on how to make it. So cool!Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. You're so talented! And motivated!

    I could cry right now! lol

    Just beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! Impressed by how motivated you are lately! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is awesome, i love your work. thanks also for your lovely comments on my blog ... i will need all the support and encouragement i can get - LOL! luv c

    ReplyDelete
  8. I may have to make on of these, maybe tonite at your house if DH can stand 5 minutes alone with the kids. I have some of these kicking around

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the album, WOW! Great job and good for you that you are getting so much accomplished, I am trying but there is much to do.... Talk to you soon,

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. fantastic Job Jess..I love that transparency album...I love your idea of putting down intentions on paper...it's a sure-shot to getting things done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOLY....WHAT IN THE.....girl you didn't tell me you busted this S*** out! This is AMAAZING!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think i am going to have to go to ALI's site...i have a ton of those babies...beautiful!

    Lets see....i am at

    3 layouts
    1 card
    1 mini album
    1 altered item

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love,love, love this album. It came out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, the album is so amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete