Wednesday, March 21, 2007

2 by 2

woohoo...to me!!! been slacking on the blogging, but I told cheryl I would try to get this done and I did!!! so woohoo to me!!! Totally love the meme's cheryl does...and this one was pretty cool...so here goes...

Two Names You Go
1. mama
2. j (my hubby thought it was cute when we first met to call me j because his being jason can be shortened to jay...and it stuck!!!)
Two Things You Are Wearing Right
1. cut capri sweats
2. hoodie
Two Things You Have in a Relationship
1.love
2. laughter
Two of Your Favorite Things to do
1. scrapbook...duh!!!!
2. sing
Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment
1. a house
2. a trip home
Two Pets You Had
1. a dog named sherlock
2. a cat named alex
Two People Who Will Fill This
1. tannis
2. mmmm...maybe sabine??
Two Things You Did Last Night
1. watched my son's last soccer game
2. went for donuts and hot chocolate after the game!!!
Two Things You Ate Today
1. a banana muffin...made by my cousin
2. mc donald's...I know, I know...LOL!!!
Two People You Last Talked To
1. tannis
2. haillee
Two Favorite Places
1. the beach (yes even though it's been 9 years since I have been to an ocean beach...it's still a favourite place to be!!!)
2. at home with my family...I know cheesy, but very true!!
Two Things You're Doing Tomorrow
1. sleeping in...thank God for spring break!!!
2. watching survivor and scrappin!!
Two Longest Car Rides
1. red deer to edmonton...it's a boring drive and seems to take forever!!!
2. red deer to kamloops...hate the drive but love the scenery!!
Two Favorite Holidays
1. spending some of the summer at shuswapp with jason's parents
2. a tradtional holiday...christmas!!
Two Guilty Pleasures
1. tiramisu...I could eat a whole cake and not feel guilty about not sharing..LOL!!!
2. trashy romance novels...hey, they're good brain candy!!!
Two Things that Make Me Laugh
1. my children and the way they tell it!!
2. and all you blog gals who know how to write about life with a good sense of humor!!!
Two Things I Last Got in the Mail
1. a package from anam with one of her last kits from just like snowflakes (a really cool site that ended up shuting down!!!)
2. bills...yuck, yuck, and more yuck!!!

alright so lets see what you got...post in my comments or on your blog but it's another round of getting to know ya'll better!!! let me know if you do this so I can come and check it out!!!

Ya'll know I am teaching classes at canada's scrapbooking crop for kids...well trisha has a list of classes and descriptions up on her blog!!! so for all you local gals...go check it out...can't wait to see you there!!!!

have a great night ladies...off to do student led conferences at my son's school!!

3 comments:

  1. Great 2 by 2! Love these things cause they help this blog pal get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the meme you did here on your blog bcoz' I learned more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did that sleep in work out for ya? I DID bring coffee and muffins but kicked yer butt outta bed and left my kid there! ha ah

    ReplyDelete