Thursday, March 1, 2007

a little this, a little that...

I didn't forget... I swear!!!! I just got distracted yesterday!! But Haillee pulled a name this morning, and.......................................TELAH, I need your address!!!! Congrats...I hope you enjoy it!!!
Haillee has a friend in her preschool that just recently got to celebrate her birthday in Disneyland!!! How cool would that be??!!!! So I had all sorts of intentions to make a cute little album for some of her favourite photos...but I wasn't able to get it completed in time for the birthday party she had when they got back. I did finish it...it was just a little late...LOL!!! So here are some pictures of the album... I think it's cute. Haillee asked if we could go to disney just so she could have an album exactly like it!!!






The mom of the little girl loved it...in fact, she showed it to the preschool teacher who sent me an email this morning!! She said she like the album I had done and was wondering if I would be willing to help decorate their class bulletin board and make some props for a cute little mothers day song the class sings for mother's day!!! What a sweet compliment!!! I am excited to help out artisticly for the preschool...how fun!!!

My CJ is off in the mail for a 6 month journey!!!! I am looking forward to receiving the other girls journals and cannot wait to get mine back with all of their creativeness filling it!!!

Can you believe I am project free??? I have nothing thast has to get done...scrapbook wise...LOL!!! No deadlines!!! All the projects I have are things I would like to complete...I have 2 art journal cards to get done...but I love these for the simple reason that they don't take very long to do!!! I want to complete a couple of the pencil lines sketches and this week's scrapjacked challenge!!! So I am off to pick up my son at school... I will be making my blog rounds later girls!!! Love ya'll...ciao chicas!!!

9 comments:

  1. This is amzing!!!!! Good for you I always liked to help out when the kids were little... now they definitely don't want me in there, like how embarrassing would that be????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little book! And cool about getting to help out in the preschool! Have fun just doing fun projects Jessi! Have a great day! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so proud of you lol!! want to come help me get mine done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh to be deadline free!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the disney journal girl It is adorable. Good that you got your CJ mailed, I mailed mine too and put sneaks on my blog. Anyway....I don't have anything that HASSSSS to be done right now, so I cannot wait to play with Amber's great CJ. I've got some ideas and have to do some crazy picture taking I'm thinking. If you haven't been to Amber's blog lately stop by and give her some x's & o's, she think shes coming down sick. Have a peaceful fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That album rocks! You are so talented and I just love seeing all the great projects you come up with....thanks for sharing with us all! Project free? I don't think I will ever be able to say that...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, beautiful album!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a beautiful album, can't wait to receive your cj!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, Love, Love this idea. What a great b-day present. So cool you got asked to do all the "crafty" stuff in the classroom. Way to cool!

    ReplyDelete