Thursday, March 8, 2007

giddy!!!

alright...I still haven't gotten my printer/scanner hooked up...so I took photo's of my latest creations...just to share with ya'll!!! see how much I love you?? LOL!! I also got my stampin' up order yesterday...here's a photo of all my new goodies...can't wait to play!!!

and this is a LO I completed with the paper/sticker kit I got for free!!! I got a ton of other goodies for free thanks to all the girls who put in an order...tonight I am going to play, play, play!!!
and these 3 LO's I completed with the february kit from Pick of the Patch...this was an amazing kit...loved every bit of it!!!



and these ones are just for fun!!! just pure play!!!



so... I am off to do some more creating!! nothing super exciting happening today...my son is going for a sleep over and my daughter is having her own sleepover here, i am going to watching survivor and deal or no deal tonight...while I scrap!!! the benefits of having my scrap space at my kitchen table!!! and it's another warm day here...woohoo!!! spring is a coming!!!! so go enjoy the day and happy playing!!!!

here's a little something to keep ya'll humming a happy little tune...

who's lives in a pineapple under the sea? SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS!!!absorbent and yellow and porus is he, SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS!!!

hum away ladies!!!! and you thought I forgot all about leaving you annoying little songs that get stuck in your head...DREAMERS!!!!

13 comments:

  1. cool glad to see something fun showed up i may have to post pon my party to many issues with a cast lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! Too much great stuff! I need some orders like that.... Absolutely great layouts! Amazing and the pictures of you are awesome! Great job!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome LO's Jessi! Love me all those yummy stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister sells SU and I recognized alot of your haul!! You must have had a great show. I got that stamp set, the one with the library card, and I love it, I know you will put that one to good use! i have way too many stamp sets, but they keep coming out with more that are for scrappers! LOL... Have fun, and the new pages look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, what a stash! And those pages... shoot girl! My faves are the ones of you b/c they are just so YOU and FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooooo!!!! lovin the los. I have to close my ears when I hear "stampin up" though. We have a rep that works in the office and drives me nuts. anyway....great job with the los. Out

    ReplyDelete
  7. first a cyber smack, what am i humming? nope it isn't a chicks song! you are evil. I saw these pages in the flesh and let me tell ya they are pretty amazing. I love the hambly transparencies Jess used on the wedding Lo, tonight I can play and Jessi has the sleepover, ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally drooling over your goodies and oh and ahing over the layouts - all so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great LO's girl ... love your work. I am having a Stamping Up party soon too - i have to nail down a date, they have cute stuff. Looks like you got heaps of cool things .... yay! have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your layouts! You are one talented scrapper! Thanks for dropping off my goodies! Looking forward to using them! Have fun playing with your new stash! Have a great day Jessi! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE your layouts! They always inspire me and make me want to get up and go scrap...like right now! I am seriously loving the way you journal. I am lifting that! Very good job, Jessi! Did I say how much I liked your LO's???

    ReplyDelete
  12. those LO's are fabulous! Too bad I couldn't make the SU party...your goodies look like a lot of fun and I didn't get any...boohoo me!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! I mean Wow! So many beautiful, cool layouts. I am just standing in awe of you!

    ReplyDelete