Thursday, March 29, 2007

no...it's thursday!!!

O...my gosh!!! ever have one of those weeks and some where along the way you realize you were on the wrong day??? I took my daughter to dance on tuesday because I thought it was wednesday!!! I tried to pay rent on wenesday because I thought it was thursday!!! So really...it's thursday!!! and I think I am finally on the right day!!!

And surprisingly enough...I have got a lot accomplished...yup, that does happen every now and than!!! We finally got our kitchen painted...it's so pretty now!!! So our living room and kitchen are completely done!!! YAY!! But wasn't she painting this stuff back around christmas?? You just shush those thoughts!!! Yes, we were...but hey...life happens!!! So I will take photo's this weekend and share the transformation with you ladies on Monday!!! But while my kitchen was torn apart for painting, I decided that now was as good as time as any to do some hardcore cleaning!! So I scrubbed...on my hands and knees, even...under the fridge and stove, my baseboards, and my cupboard fronts!! This weekend I am going to pull out everything from inside my cupboards and scrub those too!!!

I finally got to meet Trisha, the coordinator for Canada's Scrapbooking Crop 4 Kids, yesterday!! I handed my finished projects over to her so she can talk a good line (heehee!!) about my classes when people want to register for them!! I also handed over my registration form and cheque to her...which made it all a little more real!!! Super excited now!! There are some amazing classes being offered at this event...with some amazing sponsors...and even more amazing teachers!!

So today it's laundry, make some banana bread, go grocery shopping, send a little wish list off to my cousin, Tannis, who is headed up to Urban (a fabulous scrap store up in Edmonton!!), and go buy a gym membership...oh yeah!! I am getting back to the gym!! I found a gym buddy to go with and we're going to set up a schedule and plan!!! super excited about this too!!! Our first date is tomorrow!!! I also have to finish contacting people in a class I am teaching on Saturday, finish putting together class kits, and I need to get all the cardstock for Haillee's school bulletin board cut into flowers, butterflies, leaves, and vines!!!

So I am off to make some time on my things to do today!!! So here's to a fabulous thursday...ciao for now ladies!!!

7 comments:

  1. sounds like u've got a great day ahaed of you. O to be off today!! Would love to tackle somethings on my to do list!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are getting so much done. I love the cleaning thing to...but I'm not going there....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great day Jessi!!! WOW! sounds like you are getting a heck of a lot more accomplished than me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is quite a to-do list girl! Hope you got everything done that you had planned! Can't wait to see pictures of the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello girlie - trisha is a giggle isnt she? i love her to bits. oh urban - i would live there if it wasnt a 2 hour (3 bus) trip each way for me....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! You are busy too...glad to see I'm not the only one with a mile long to-do list! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was thinking i should call tannis and tell her to get me some hs butterflies but alas nope no call made lol!!!

    ReplyDelete