Monday, March 19, 2007

the PG rated version!!

First...a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY going out to my girl Karla!!! It was her birthday on Sunday!!!Happy birthday to you!!!!

Second...I know...more than a week without an update!!! you would think I was slacking or something!!! Honestly??? I had nothing to blog about!!! But now I do!!!!

My girl and cousin, the lovely Tannis, had a birthday on Friday. Yup, that hot momma turned 33!!! Happy birthday to you!!! And yes, we celebrated!!! The girl wanted to go out and let loose...and myself and Jeanette were all too accomodating!!! I never go out!!! So when I said, ya sure I'll come...tannis was like...WHAT???!!! You're gonna come?? Sure why not!!! Now why so surprised??? Well, almost every other time Tannis has invited me out to party...I bail, at last minute and decide not to go!!! But I thought...I wanna dance!!!!!! I wanna have fun!!!! And I wanna wear some pretty clothes and shoes that never get worn...because I never go anywhere!!! And it's Tannis' birthday...a girl's got to celebrate her birhtday!!! So here is my side of the night out!!! So much fun...but you can all skip over to Jeanette's blog the X-rated version!!! Just know if you go there...don't be shocked or surprised by what you find...LOL!!!

the first photo...like the tee's??? aren't they fun!! no drinking had commenced!! Just you wait...you'll see the difference between this photo and the last...LOL!!!

the shots!!! I didn't do the tequila ones...but yes...I did do the next ones!!! more shock!!!

birthday kisses...I couldn'r resist...she's beautiful!!!

bathroom break...no place was safe from jeanette and the camera!!!

and the dancing began...tame at first!!


and than we got feeling our groove!!!
mmhhhmmm...that would be jeanette and tannis dancing on the speakers!!!
you can feel the love...
who's that chick getting her groove on??? Your eyes are tricking you...it's not really me...LOL!!!


and yes...still a good girl...that is water I am drinking!!!
And even more surprises...my cousin kept waiting for me to turn into a pumpkin and bail early in the evening like I usually do!!! But...I was there to close the bar down with those crazy chica's...yup I didn't get home until 2:30am in the morning!!! OMGosh...we had so much fun!!!! So Tannis...the next time you feel like having some fun...don't forget about this "good" girl over here!!! And Jeanette...I had a blast meeting you...I will party with you anytime chica!!! Hope the rest of you had a great weekend!!!

SHE'LL START BY KICKING OUT OF HER SHOES
LOSE AN EARRING IN HER DRINK
LEAVE HER JACKET IN THE BATH ROOM STALL
DROP A CONTACT DOWN THE SINK
THEM PANTYHOSE AIN'T GONNA LAST TOO LONG
IF THE D J PUTS BON JOVI ON
SHE MIGHT COME HOME IN A TABLE CLOTH
TEQUILA MAKES HER CLOTHES FALL OFF

I promise...I came home with all my clothes on...LOL!!!!

17 comments:

  1. Damn I miss going out and having a good time in Red Deer my old stomping grounds...glad you dears showed Tannis a good time on her birthday!!! And that Jeanette well she's right up my alley! Where's my camera!!! LOL! Gald you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah--I'm going to check out the x-rated version next. ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still killing myself laughing!!! Good for you girls! Nothing quite like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are flippen histerical girl!! Gosh... those girl nites!! haha going to the x-rated version now! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. K..you guys are makin me out to be some kinda pervert...deep down inside i know you all ladies are like me...this is me take me as i am right...We had a blast..and were gonna do it more often...next time you can hold the camera...WINKS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you let the "bad" girl in you out for a little while...LOL! I keep mine trapped inside too! Looks like you all had so much fun! Wished I could have been there to celebrate with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey girls thanks to both of you for posting a couple unflattering pics of me... you know what they say about payback! And yes, Jessi I am in shock you stayed up past your bedtime!! I am already planning your party, thank god J didnt have the camera when my bar hotdog reappeared! that woulda been a nasty pic lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so glad you had fun. It's always nice to kick your heels, skirt and shirt up once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  10. k i am really glad i went to lethbridge because i would have broke the other ankle forsure lol just laughing at you guys forsure lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at you party animals go!! Looks like a blast, and too hilarious that you had the camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, all you ladies looks like had a great time isn't hanging out w/your best girls FUN! I love my girl friends!

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks like you ladies had one heck of a great time! man, i was in red deer on sunday at my son's bowling tournament. went to go to sp and the damn store was closed. next time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. soooo...this is the "life stuff" you were talking about the other day on the phone...??!!! Looks like you had a really good time with your favorite cousin...wild women you are!! I'd hate to see the xrated version...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg that is priceless....i am so there next time with ya girls....is there room for one more naughty girl...lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. glad to hear you had a GREAT time!!! Hope the next day didn't treat you to badly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it!!! It seems like some people are trying to seem too goody goody on here sometimes, glad to see people living it up and having fun:-)

    ReplyDelete