Saturday, March 10, 2007

toot, toot to a great event!!!!

So you want to hear the coolest thing ever??? I was approached last night by a totally cool gal with a totally cool offer for a totally cool event!!!!! WHAT??? WHAT IS IT??? Do you see that little blinkie over to the right??? Yup that's the one...Edmonton's Scrapbooking Crop for Kids, I got on the volunteer train as soon as I heard about it!! Well, I have been waiting for my chance to help out in whatever capapcity I could and I got the call last night!!! Okay girl...so what do you get to do???!!!!! SPILL ALREADY!!!!! Trish called me and asked..........................would I like to teach a couple of classes at this amazingly fabulous event?? would I??? WOULD I??? I was like YEAHUHUUUUUH!!!! And another thanks needs to go to Anam...she recomended my name when Trish found herself still needing some teachers!!! So THANK YOU Anam!!! That was a very sweet and totally cool thing to do!!!!



So there it is...I get to teach a few classes at Edmonton's Scrapbooking Crop for Kids in October with the new coco line from 3 Bugs in a Rug!!! How totally cool is that??!!! This event is being hosted at West Edmonton Mall and has the capapcity to hold over a thousand scrappers...holy scrapbooking mania batman!!! All the money raised is going to The Children's Stollery hospital!!! You cannot tell me that that is not a great cause!!! It's a fabulous cause!!! I am so excited to be a part of this!!! So check out all the links I have given you to get all information on this event and I will see you there...taking my classes of course, right??!!! Oh yeah...any of my Edmonton blogger pals got a spare room for me??? heehee!!!



Have a fabulous weekend ladies!!!! here's a little ditty that is going through my head as I type...LOL!!!

if you're happy and you know it...clap your hands (clap, clap!!)

if you're happy and you know it...clap your hands (clap, clap!!)

if you're happy and you know it and you really got to show it...

if you're happy and you know it clap your hands (clap, clap!!)

Luv you!!!

15 comments:

  1. Whoa!! Congratulations on the teaching assignment. I'm sure you'll do an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that rocks jessi. So happy for you. l

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is that?! I wish you were close, I would SO attend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW jess what wonderful news you deserve it girl !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jessi!! This is fantastic and will be so much fun. WTG :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool, yes I may just split a hotel with you. we just need a room with a microwave and i will bring the spinach dip! P.S...posted my butterfly tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  7. WAAHOOOOO!!! That's awesome news, look at how famous you are!!! Go GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So proud of you Jessi! I'm sure you will do a wonderful job! Have a great day! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, girl! That is so awesome...I wish I could come! You are so my Hero! Can I be like you when I grow up?

    ReplyDelete
  10. good things come to those who wait right...? Congrats on getting some of that recognition we've talked about...much deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats girl!!!! Wonderful news...knock their socks off! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, girl! YOu do an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So, So awesome! I am so totally happy for you and can't think of anyone more deserving.

    ReplyDelete
  14. that is wikid ... i bet you are so happy. have a great day chicky!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Jessi!! Very exciting indeed!

    ReplyDelete