Monday, April 30, 2007

a little reaveal!!

who wants to know where I am guest DT for the week??? It's a really cool site that offers some really cool inspiration!!! who? who? Well.......................drumroll please................................... Pencil Lines Sketches!!! I think this is such a cool site...so everyone go check it out!!! The girls on the design team do some pretty amazing stuff and it's so cool to see how one sketch can produce so many different looks....so versatile!!! O...you thought I was going to post a full picture of my sneak peak?? Nope...nauhuh...you got to go to their site to see it...and maybe try giving it a go yourself!!

But I do have some scrappy stuff to show you!!! I completed my entry for Ronda's CJ...I loved Ronda's idea and her album is so darn cute!!!




I had so much fun "exploring" and playing with the more artsy side this craft!!!

My second CJ is completed and ready for the mail...again...this one was so much fun!!! I used a similar concept as Ronda's...Grow Inspiration... The title is a little hard to read but it says...Always Grow Inspiration All Ways!!! Anyone see that milk commercial...always grow, grow all ways...yup...it sinspired my album...I love the narrative commercials milk did a while back!!!

This is my title page...a transparency and some defined sticker words that relate to my theme
My instruction page
my sign in page
and my sampler of inspiration!!!

I created a collage of things that inspire me and where I get inspiration from...I really like how it turned out!! The whole album is created using things or techniques that inspire me...can't wait to get this back and see what inspires everyone else!!!

What else....hmmm... O!!! I got a job!!!! I start today working for my mom...a couple of hours in the afternoon!! She is the building manager of the apartments we live in...but she also manages the building beside us and another one across town...she asked if I could help out with some of the paperwork, showings, handing out notices and such. And no I didn't take the job because I don't already have enough to do...I took the job for 2 reasons....

1. We are planning a family vacation to where I grew up...Vancouver Island...and I wanted to make sure we were able to save more than enough money for this. Also I didn't want to dip into the funds we have already put aside for this for reason number 2!!

2. I get to go the states!!! I am going for a weekend in the summer and I am so excited to go!!! Sorry can't tell you where or when yet!!! It's also going to be my first time on a plane!!! Tannis will be coming with me to hold my hand...hope I don't pee my pants!!! LOL!!!So I am also going through the motions of filling out and sending away for my passport!!!

The great thing about working for my mom is I can do alot of the paper work from home...and the office is on the floor right below us...so it works perfectly with my afternoon schedule!!!

So I am off to drop Haillee off at school and get my butt to work....wow!!! that sounds so wierd to say...LOL!!! Have a fabulous afternoon and I hope the sun is shining where you are and that you are all in capri/flip flop heaven!!!

Ciao chica's

16 comments:

  1. Ths album is so beautiful! You used nice papers and great things to it...Keeps my iniration about mini's going

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Girl, thats awesome! Congratulations to your job and to your guest designer! Your work is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all your 'travel' news Jessi! Just think of all the photo opportunities.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool!!!! and just look at it as more money to spend scrappin eventually!! tee hee i think i have anidea about what i want to do my cj on will let you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooo Hoooo Jessi! Congrats on the guest dt at Pencil Lines! ANd I love you circle journal! Just gorgeous. Hope you have a wonderful day! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl... amazing news for the PL... awesome! LOVE LOVE ur journals... o girl... such inspo!! yeah for jobs!! haha well yeah for $$ at least!! ahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabby news all around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay,I LOVE this CJ the entry and the new one! I love all the ink and stamping and it looks very cool! It is NO surprise to me that you are a wanted guest designer... you and your rocking talent! I am going to go check it out now! (ANd keep up that working girlie!! Winkwink!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok so how gorgeous is that album! WOW!!!! I bet I know where you are going and I want to come but I can't! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Oh well maybe next time! You girls will have a blast anyway! I am off to look at pencil lines.... have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm doing my first mini-book with transparencies. I hope it turns out just half as good as yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on being a guest designer. LOve the Lo's you did for Ronda's cj can't wait to see it in person! Also lovin' the cj you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the DT! Very cool. Love what you did with the album! I can't wait to see it in person. Did I read you are starting your 3 CJ? You are as crazy as me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great circle journal pics! And I already told you how awesome your sketch is over at PL. I'm definitely doing it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your works are just fab!!! Your cj is great and the LO you made for Pencillines is gorgeous!!!! I tried to follow the sketch, but my LO doesn't work for me! I posted it because I feel brave enough today to let you see what I've done ;)!!!! Thank you for sharing!!! CIAOOO

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey...I am bringing the camera so if you pee your pants- PHOTO OP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That lil book is so darn cute!!! I love your work, look forward to more :-)

    ReplyDelete