Friday, April 13, 2007

thanks ronda!!!!


Haven't you seen this picture already??? Well yes, you have!!! I was just thinking that my son is so darn handsome and adorable I couldn't resist making ya'll look at him again...ROTFLMAO!!! (just for you Karla...LMAO!!) Okay, seriously...yes, my son is handsome but I am showing off this picture again because the sweetest lady, who is seriously busy and should be packing or moving or getting kids to school or creating in one of 3 CJ's she belongs to or sewing curtains or something...LOL...Ronda has a ton of stuff going on right now...but she saw this picture of my son and took a couple of minutes to do some cool things with the photo!!! She says she couldn't resist...who could blame her...LMAO!!! I have already stated he's handsome!!! Yes, you have finally, in all my babbling, come to the real reason you're seeing this photo a second...third...and fourth time!!! Check it out...


SO thank you Ronda!!! I love the frame...I have a photoshop program...but I can't figure out how to use the darn thing!!! I have my computer crammed full wtih all sorts of digi elements...just waiting to be used...but, alas...they just sit there looking pretty and like I know what I am doing!!! I, either need one of you super talented pals to come for a visit and show me how to use this thing or I need to get a new program that comes with a manual!!! My little brother went to graphic design school and they are required to learn how to use adobe photoshop 7...this program can do some really cool things...if you know how to use it...LOL!! Anyway, he burned me a copy but he won't show me how to use it...and yes, I have cried...pouted...begged and pleaded...but apparently he is immune to my charms! Must have been all those years of torturing him as a child and dressing him up in girl clothes and putting make up on him...LMAO!! What a mean sister!!! I have done google searches for tutorials...but the ones I have found for this PS make about as much sense to me as gibberish does!!! And no, in all of my combined talents... learning gibberish is one thing I have yet to tackle...LOL!!!

I am supposed to be scrapping today with my cousin...but the poor thing phoned me at 8am asking if I could bring her some gingerale...why??? she has caught the same bug that we all had last week and her son, Kian, had yesterday!!! So instead of scrapping I am going to be bringing her some gingerale and a hot water bottle!!! And that means no scrapping at Tannis' house tomorrow either!!! So Stacey and Kim...anyone else want to volunteer their houses tomorrow for our scrapping extravanza???

O...one more thing...no more snow!!!! it's beautiful and crisp and sunny out today!!!

I see skies of blue, clouds of white
the bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
and I think to myself...what a wonderful day!!!

7 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous picture, o.k. Ronda you might have to start putting some little photoshop lessons together, WOW!!!! I could see that picture a million times it is sooooooooo cute! have a great day and get Tannis all better! I would offer my house but its probably a bit far, maybe one of these days we will meet and scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome my friend. He is so stinking cute, I couldn't help it. I am just so happy you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I have no idea what Linda is talking about....wasn't me....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all .... I'm sad that T is not feeling well, but, we can definitly do it at my house. Second, amazing picture, and lovely lovely lovely work Ronda did to it! Have a great day! Kim PS. Check out Jessica Sprague's blog ...(you can find the link on my blog) every friday she does photoshop friday and gives tips! I've been printing and saving them every week for when I get the program!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the picture... how old is he? He look adorable, and yep, that Ronda is so talented! :) Hope your scrapping plans come together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the frame around the picture.. really cool. He IS a handsome thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the water bottle and gingy lady! love ya

    ReplyDelete