Saturday, April 21, 2007

yup...another one!!!

holy...think I might need a twelve step program!!! tannis came over to scrap last night...we were up til 2am...she got 2 LO's done...I got...a lot of computer time!! LOL!! I created another banner for her blog...a girl has got to practice her new found talents, don't you know!!!

O...did you think I was going to post it here??? Haaaaaaaaa ha!!! You got to go give that girl some love if you want to see the lastest banner creation from moi!!! Downloaded some more brushes..so I am off toplay...toodles!!

4 comments:

  1. love the new banner on Tannis' site. Rockn. I posted my seven and tagged seven hope you don'tmind I borrowed some from your blog. Tannis sounds like she is too much fun. I have gone to her blog a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the banner Jessi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the banner, Jessi. Ok, I'm calling my place in line for you to do me a banner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute banners I have to say!!! Ok, and dumb question . . . but I'm new to this blog thing, and am kinda jealous of your banners. I have no idea how to make them. Is it a website that helps you? Well anyway keep doing what you're doing :-)

    ReplyDelete