Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Are you kidding???

Well I have to say the launch of OLW was a HUGE success...we have had over 230 comments...and I just want to thanks, in advance, to all of you who have participated!!!And if you haven't??? well what are you waiting for??? GO and check it out now!!! We had an overwhelming response to our first challenge and are super stoked to be going into the tip/technique week....Ronda has a cool one to share....and geting ready for the second challenge word!!! You're gonna love this one!!! I LOVE how my project turned out and I'm still working on it...maybe if you're lucky...I'll post a little sneakie!!!

Secondly....in case you haven't checked out her blog....but Miss Ali Edwards participated in the challenge too....how cool is that??? She has posted her project on her blog, as well as, linking it up to the site!! So all I can say is thank you Ali, for your support to our site!!

Okay...so ladies....you have until friday to get your entries in for the chance to win some very cool prizes from some amazing companies and sites that have graciously sponsored us....
If you want to check out what the companies are RAKing out check out OLW...and don't forget to give the sites some love as well!!
How was everyone's long weekend?? Mine was not so good!!! I had a killer migraine that completely took me out for the majority of the weekend!!! I lost part of vision....my hand went numb and tingly...and than iIwas completely floored by the pounding in my head!!! I was feeling a tad better by Friday night...enought to drag my butt over to Tannis' to meet Renee...too cool!! Saturday I was supposed to scrap over at my cousin's but my head was still giving me grief...so the girls all had fun without me...yes...big time pouting!!! Went to the my chiropratctor's Saturday morning...and I have to say...I love him...by Saturday night my head felt human again!!!

So the rest of the weekend was spent catching up around the house and getting some scrapping done and some awesome family time!!! So I am off to enjoy some sunshine and get caught up on some emails...O...and I have been challenged to complete an art card by 1pm...I completely forgot about doing an art card for my cousin...for the "have someone contibute" week...and she phoned and harrased me about it this morning...so I told her that I would get it done and bring it over when I picked my my daughter up at 1pm....she laughed....out loud and blatently...like what?? you don't think I can get it done??? O...you just wait...ROTFLMBO!!

9 comments:

  1. wow, I am shocked and amazed...not only did you get my card done, it shur is purdy little lady! I may post it! Well, I am going to post all of them so that i can start posting them weekly like everyone else does...thanks for doing my ironing too hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that migraine took control! You had a big hand in help OLW success! The tip is ready for tomorrow! Can't wait but still feel a little "exposed"

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw jessi to bad we missed you i was hoping you would show me how to alcohol ink but renee hope to scrap together soon !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the migraine. used to get them a lot but don't often now. I have one word for you "MAXALT" Relief without knocking you out and works like a charm. When I get a doozy, I'm up and at em within an hour. Glad OLW has been so successful for you. Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you ladies have done such a great job putting out this wonderful blog for us scrapbookers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was great meeting you girlie..even if it was only for a little bit... but I got to learn all the ins and outs of the family unit there...so that was cool. Hope you're feeling better and you'll never know when I'll make another road tripl...but hey we have the concert in September!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jessi! Glad you are feeling better! And I'm so proud of you guys and the success you are having over on OLW! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry you've been feeling bad.. those migraines are the pits!! And WOO HOO for OLW! So glad it has taken off so well. I'd hate to have to pic favorites!! There have been so many good entries!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys have done amazingly well with OLW!! It looks great and I was soooo happy for you all getting the Ali love! Too cool! I have had a LO idea in my head, but don't know if I actully will get to do it by the deadline... we'll see! I get migraines too, and man, they are the worst! Glad you are better!

    ReplyDelete