Wednesday, May 30, 2007

do you know what today is???

calling all wordsters...calling all wordsters!!!! Word up....So STOP what you're doing and go check it out!!! Another word....another round...some more amazing sponsors....and some more amazing creations from the creative team!!! Man...those girls I am privileged to work with RAWK!!! This weeks word is............HA!!! You'll have to go check out One Little Word to find out if you didn't get the hint I gave you....LOL!!

The sun is shining...it is supposed to be above 20C today....life is good!!! I walked my son to school this morning so I swear it's the fresh air that has me in this silly mood!!! Today there is nothing so pressing it has to be done....so I can chill...STOP and just enjoy!!!

So a funny story to share...ya'll wonder why I don't update my blog that often or am a regular visitor?? Well the funniest things always happen when I turn my back for a second and get lost in computer land!! I was trying to have a convo with Ronda yesterday morn and I was thinking...this is awesome....it's quiet the girls are amusing themselves!! Maybe what I should have been thinking was....what are they amusing themselves with???

Delainey came out from the back of the house with this piece of paper she is all proud to show me...she loves to draw...so I take the paper and am ooing and awing ove the scribbles and I happen to glance at her hands....O yes....it wasn't crayon she got her cute little hands on...it was marker!!! And all thanks to her BIG sister!! And of course I know have first edition hand prints all over her bedroom walls and closet door!! But how do you get mad??/ you don't....but this is why computer time for me is limited!!!


6 comments:

  1. I will have to see your book finished, I only saw it at the beginning. Nice hands, a future scrapbook page for the cj I am bringing you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhee hee! I have to do the same thing ... I always wonder when it's quiet! Have a great day! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol jessi have fun with that marker lol i am so on my kids at the moment you would think at 5.5 and 6.5 and 8 they would not do that well i have figured out that they just love the newly painted walls lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yeah when the kids are quiet you know that they are up to something!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very cute! I usually find the ink and marker on my walls moreso than the hands. Thank goodness for Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha....yea I remember laughing and then telling you to grab that camera. So glad you did. This still cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete