Tuesday, May 8, 2007

here's a funny...

A little Haillee-ism for you this morning!!! We walked my son to school and on the way back Haillee was haivng a real issue with her one foot....she kept stopping to attend to it...So I say, Haillee, come on, let's go...what's the matter with your foot??? my toes are itchy!! so I say, well tell them to leave you alone! To which she replies.....................my toes don't have any faces, mama!! Last time I checked you needed ears to hear...but hey, it's all good!!!

I have a fun Lo to share....the quote I used is from Yamada Kobi's She Book....I just realized I forgot to put her name on the Lo following the quote.

This is one of the photo's from the photoshoot I did with my cousin the other day....and this LO is celebrating my getting through that breakdown I had last Septamber...I wanted to create a LO that showcased that freedom!!! I LOVE that Foof-a-La paper!!! Isn't that owl cute??? And the 7 gypsies sticker srtip says..." for a long time she flew only when no one else was watching- brian andreas" It was so much fun to create...and I have a few more projects in the works so hopefull I will be able to share those soon too!! O...and I have some exciting scrappy news to share with you....but right now all I am telling you is, stay tuned and you will see the magic next Wednesday!!! Alright my chica's....I am off to to enjoy a beautifully warm and sunny day!!! Yes, mother nature is finally showing this BC turned Alberatn girl some love!!! It's supposed to get to 24C...wow!!! Have a fabulous day!! you are my sunshine....my only sunshine...you make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear, how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away!!! happy humming!!

8 comments:

  1. That´s very beautiful! I love those papers. The small picture on the layout in combination with te papers you used looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! Haillee made me laugh! Love the layout. The paper reminds me of the new hambly screen prints. I know what you are up to but I'm not telling either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. to funny girl!! hey how many are in our little local girls cj? and who been working on it and i can find the link back the yahoo site i think hubby erased it bad randy bad!!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely LO! I JUST bought that owl paper this past weekend..and am I looking at that correctly..did you xacto/cut out the design on the paper?? Whoa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout! And what a sweet comment she made! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those bright colors in your LO. Can't wait to hear about your exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessi girl I love the lo. Just beautimus...OMG I can't believe that Haillee said that...so funny. I love it. And, ya know, she's right. Glad that sun is getting on your day xoxox L

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful LO!! And I must say I love this picture of you!

    ReplyDelete