Friday, May 11, 2007

just a bunch of nothings!!

Sunny days...sweeping the clouds away....yup, it's sunny and beautiful again!!! I know....3 posts in one week!!! haha!! My son has no school so I didn't have to rush out of bed and have been able to enjoy it in my pj's...yes, it's 8:30am and I am still in my jammies!! We are going to the park this afternoon to enjoy the awesome weather...it's supposed to get to like 25....so stoked!!

It's nice to have a few hours of down time this morning too... It has been an insane week...I haven't been home very much and when I have ben home I have had a TON of stuff to do!!! Haillee has her dance recital rehersal tonight and I have a close to my heart party to attend!! I have been sadly neglecting my scrapbooking lately...so I have a ton of projects that need to have the fire put under them!!!

So this will be another shorty....just want to share some pics...





And how cute is this??? My daughter brought home the potted bouquet of hands and my son brought home the little violets!! I love the projects they do at school...and these, I totally adore!!
And lastly....only 5 days left until OLW launches our first word....no forgetting!!! I am expecting to see ya'll there!!!

7 comments:

  1. yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa - I get to be first. Love the pics. That little one just cracks me up what a personality. And I am, again, just so stoked for the OLW. That is going to be one fun site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pics! Have a great weekend Jessi! Enjoy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so sweet Jessi! Happy Mother's day! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures of the little artists. I must admit... when I first read something about the "great" temps being 25, all I could think was, "Wow, that poor Jessi, she is so used to below zero and snow she thinks anything in double digits in park weather." Clearly you mean celcius degress, not what I am used to... LOL. The new site look amazing, can't wait to see the official debut!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures! So cool to have those gifts from the little ones! I can't wait until Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated Mother's Day! Love the pictures of the little darlings and the cute things they made you! How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice. just caught up. don't ya love the kobi book? Sadly may not see OLW on its open day cuz the whole computer thing but I'll come over and check it out!

    ReplyDelete