Friday, May 4, 2007

So seriously....enough already!!!

away with the winter boots....away with the winter jackets ....and away with mitts, toques, and snow pants!!! out with the cute flip flops....out with the capri's, skirts, and bermuda shorts....what the???? are you FREAKING kidding me???? That seriously isn't fluffy white crap falling out of the sky, is it???!!!! Rain...rain I can handle.... I love the rain....but seriously....enough already with the snow!!!! So after a day of some pretty heavy rain... I look out and see that mother nature is trying to give Alberta one last little dig... you know....hahahaha, suckers!! There's flowers blooming in BC and it's warming up all across the continent....but you silly people who choose to live in the frozen prairies??? I got some more snow for ya!!!! Does mother nature seriously not know about the fabulous and cute spring shoe collection I have that I am dying to wear???? Does she not know that I have spent a fortune at Old Navy getting the cutest trends for my kids??? GO AWAY SNOW!!!!

okay....breathe....1, 2, 3....in....out....yeah the frustration's still there....but hey, moving on!!!! Guess what I did today??? Went to my cousin's for a swap as per Ali's Aezine letter!!! It was fun....ate some crab cakes and cheese cake and drank some pepsi....and got to hang out with Kim and Stacey, and Tannis!!!

After the swap Tannis and I had a little no-one-ever-takes-our-pictures-lets-get-pretty-and-have-some-fun moment and did a little photo shoot....got some fun pictures!!! Can't wait to scrap some of them!!! Here's a few of my fave's...




I know this one below is a little dark on the one side...but that's why I love it....silly huh?!!





and I just love this picture of my cousin!!!!
and some of you are probably thinking...what's with the cowboy hats??? well.....they're just fun!!!! so why not???!! we were just goofing around!!! I still have to play with and crop the pictures...but I thought I would share them anyway!!!

So I am going to run a hot bath and read a good trashy romance novel and than I might scrap a bit tonight....what else is a girl to do with all this rain coming down? I guess I could go out an play....maybe tomorrow night....hey Tannis, want to go shake our booties tomorrow night????

so ciao for tonight night ladies.............big hugs, lots of love and a big ol' mmmaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaa to ya'll....have a fabulous weekend!!!!


11 comments:

  1. I wanna borrow one of those hats for the Keith concert ya hear??? lol lovin' it...you crazies..but you went and had a ball without Tamsy and me...and well that's no fair!!! What about me?!?!? Hear the whine??? lol Hope to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You took some really beautiful and fun pictures, I actually love the one w/your cousin w/the cowboy hat coz' it's fun and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one for the Keith concert too!!!!! you girls look fabulous! GORGEOUS in fact! I never do that, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love those photos of you two!! cant wait to see what you create with them sure be cool !!!! had fun wished i could have stayed longer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new pictures! The cowboy hats are a perfect look too... I love to wear hats. I hope by now all that snow is gone, and you can wear your flops soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun photos...i absolutely love em. You and Tannis are just gorg. Had fun doing it too huh? Sorry about the poo weather...we had a bunch of rain last week, went down into the 50's and two days later its 90. Man, I don't know how to dress these days. Anyway, hope you get more sunshine soon, need to see that stellar shoe collection chica. Love L

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah, I'm jealous of all of you going to a Keith concert!!!! Not fair!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oops, just read this...I thought at last glance it said boobies! Shake our booties! Okay, so we didnt shake our booties, boobies or anything else but we did take some nice pics! Jessi you're too photogenic but I do love the cowboy hat one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun!! Love the photos.. you two look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your pics! Had fun with you guys of Friday! Have a great day! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures, girl! I like the next to last pic with you smiling. You have a pretty smile.

    ReplyDelete