Thursday, May 24, 2007

the word is in...it's official....

I am FREAKIN" crazy!!!!! Why....you need to ask why....haha!!! you're so funny!!! Have ya'll checked out Amber's blog...seen her pretty and almost tropical like setting for her recent camping trip?? Well....I have decided you have to be absolutely insane to live in Alberta, Canada...and here's why....





So we get through months of winter...months of below zero weather...months of snow...NO School closures...none...what happens today??? O yeah...no school...the snow is so wet and heavy it's causing power outages and breaking off tree boughs...so it's a snow day!!! kids excited...mom not so much!! And to top off this sick weather... I just heard on the radio it's supposed to start raining and than get to 30C degrees today....what??? pffffttt...whatever!!! living in Red Deer, Alberta = CRAZY!!!

Here's my happy note for today....I am going no where and scrapping all day long...can I do that?? O yeah, I can...my kids don't need to eat today do they?? I have about 8inches of snow on my deck so they have an ample supply of water....okay, okay...so totally joking!!!! But I am going to put my jammies back on and scrap anyway...Hey Tannis!! whtacha doing today??? wanna come over and play???

O...and just to leave ya'll with a smile on your lips....here are some cute photo's of Delainey!!



Now stop laughing at me and all other suffering Albertans and go check out One Little Word!!! Ronda posted her cool tip for this week and it's a fabulous one on Transparencies!!! And don't forget that you have one day left to get your GO projects linked up!!!

10 comments:

  1. This is awesome, I totally hear you about this crazy Alberta weather! Can't stand it! You made me laugh anyways though! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is way too cold for me. We're complaining about our Autumn mornings being 9 degrees (c) at the moment :) Love your pics though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was thinking of you today thinking omw she must going insane my kids had to make their own i was in the basement scrapping lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My! Yep, glad to be where I am. The old digs got snow too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry that you guys got snow! Hope it all melts away soon and you get some warmer weather! Hope to see you online at POTP tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not impressed either ... at least it's melting today! Love those cutie pics! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is such a sweetie :) as for weather - must be those chinooks ;) gives you great summers, warm winters but fuckupiness in between.. i;ll take edmontons anyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We live in horrible conditions us Albertans! Stupid snow.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG...She is just the most precious little sugarbutt. How adorable. I have pics somewhere of mine in my ropers when I was still rodeoing. Too fun... Love the picks....and...ohhhhh so sorry bout the snow..I'm blowin some California sunshine your way right now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, look at all those beautiful snow! I am pretty sure that you are sick of it bcoz' you have to live there but me seeing snow like this makes me all dreamy! You know that darn beautiful California weather! He, he, sorry Jessi! She is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete