Thursday, June 21, 2007

a dream come true!!!

OMG...OMG...OMG...OMG...OMG...OMG!!! I am so FREAKIN' excited, I am vibrating and I am doing some silly little dance that just takes control of my body and there's no help for it!! O...and I am singing this annoying little ditty that is driving Jason up the wall!!!

I'M GOING TO ENNN-GLAND....I'M GOING TO ENNN-GLAND!!!! I'M GOING TO ENNN-GLAND!!!

I KNOW!!! How cool is that??? This is definitely something I have been wanting to do since I was a kid....but I was thinking at the rate I travel I would be lucky if I left this continent!!! But when I made the decision to go to the states in July....I made it happened...so when this came up...my husband and I said HELL YEAH!!! And booked the flight!!! We haven't had our honeymoon yet either...so this is exciting that we...my hubby and me...get to go on an overseas trip together!!!

How did this come about??? Well let me let you in on a little secret!!! My cousin, Tannis, phoned me and said...OMG they have a round trip flight for $144....what???? Who has a flight??? Travel Zoo has a flight to Manchester England for $144 in September....and she started talking about how she just wanted to book it so she wouldn't regret it later....and I was like, OMG...I am sooooooooo jealous, I so want to go too!! Than I started thinkning why don't I?? So I called Jay and said Hey!!! Do you want to go to England? tannis found an amazing deal on round trip flights!!! And he said....you know what?? yeah, let's do it!!! We'were talking about it and how to plan out this little holiday when my brother showed up and I jokingly said...Hey want to go to England?? And he said yes...who wouldn't want to go for that price??? So after all is said and done...we booked our flights last night and after taxes they cost us $414...which is still PRETTY DARN cheap!!!!

so...............I'M GOING TO ENNN-GLAND!!! I'M GOING TO ENNN-GLAND!! O...that dance is taking over my baody again!!! ROTFLMAO!!! Scary when you get a glimspe inside my head...hey??!!

So I have been online since I found out we are going, looking for B&B's and have found a few....and again...I cannot believe the prices!!! Totally reasonable and in some cases... a lot less expensive than here...and YES...I have done my conversions from pounds to dollars!!! So any of you who have been to England...please feel free to offer up any suggestions on where to go and what to avoid!!!

We leave September 21st and get to Manchester England the next morning at 6:30am and I think from there we are going to take a train to London...spend a few days there....and than train it back to Manchester area and we leave from Manchester on the 28th of September. So yeah....any info on what, where, and when would be lovely!!

I found this absolutely beautiful little bed and breakfast, At Home Bed and Breakfast ,located centrally in London that we are going to stay at for our first 2-3 nights....isn't it pretty??



I'M GOING TO ENNN-GLAND!!! I'M GOING TO ENNN-GLAND!!! Okay...I'm done...I think...ummmm....nope, I don't feel the dance coming one....okay, yup...I'm done!!!

Okay...moving on...Lynn posted the coolest technique on OLW on Wednesday...so if you haven't checked it out...go check it out!!! It is a really cool transfer idea...and I can't wait to try it!!

ciao friends!!!

8 comments:

  1. OMG YOU ARE GOING TO ENGLAND...... WOW...... My MIL just got back and except for the weather (she always has to have just one tiny gripe) she just loved it. I lived in Germany for two years and went to Austria, Switzerland, France, all over Germany and never got to go to England, Ireland, or any of the places I really wanted to go. How exciting for you. That is just rockin news. I am just so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SOOOO awesome! How fun!! That is one awesome deal for flights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thrilled for you Jessi! Matt and I went to London and Scotland for our honeymoon and had an amazing time! I'm sure you will too! I'm so happy I could hug you! Oh, maybe I can - on Saturday are you coming to scrap? Have a great day! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!! I am so glad you are getting to go do this. I have been lucky enough to go overseas twice, and it was amazing! You will have so much fun, and hello??? What a great deal on the tickets! I am so happy for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps.. next time let us know about those flights cos we'd love to go back too more than once a year but then we dont have to pay for accomdation or food :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! You lucky girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. tee hee, I am SUCH an enabler. The July trip will be a dry run on the airplane. ps- anyone reading this- if she doesn't calm down soon, Jason and I may have to start scouting a place to hide the body!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, what a wonderful deal, I am so jealous!!! Good for you, taking advantage and going on such a cool trip!

    ReplyDelete