Friday, June 1, 2007

wir sind deutsch abgefasst worden!!!

Okay...what??? Let me translate....We've been worded in German!!! How freakin' cool is that??? There was a comment today on One Little Word that a bunch of gals have recreated our site in in Germany!!! Their site is called Just 1 Word and their first word is seduction....love so much that this has gone around the world...so much power in words!!


I will have to brush up a little more on my german...it's been awhile since using it and even with visiting jeani's blog...it's not coming back all that fast!!!


Anyway...just thought I would share!!!


So
the weather is finally working on my side!! It's 27C today and I am
stuck in doors!!! But one of the things I love the most about the start
of our short summers is it ets you in the mood to plan your summer
fun!! We just booked a campsite out at Ol' MacDonald Resort...it's
going to be our first time camping out there...but we have heard
awesome things about it!! And we're tenting!!!
yeah...me....tenting...the girl who like s four solid walls....is going
to be tenting!! I tried to book a cabin, don't think I
didn't....LOL...but they are already booked solid...and we really
wanted to do this...so this princess is sucking it up and pitching a
tent September long!!! We also have our trip to the Vancouver Island
and we also are planning to spend a little time onthe
shuswapp....Dakota and Haille are going to spend a week with their
Grandparents out there this summer...so we'll chill for a few days when
we pick them up!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...loving the way our summer is
looking...lots of time to STOP...chill....and enjoy!!! What are ya'll
up to??? would love to hear your plans are for the summer!!!


Anyway...have a fabulous weekend...we're looking to hit 30C...man...loving that!!! ciao chica's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment