Thursday, August 23, 2007

confessions of a scrapper

okay...so anyone know if Amber is hanging around?? if she heard what i was about to tell you she's liable to reach thru the cyber world and shake me!!! LOL!!!


I have been ordering Jenni Bowlin monthly kits...her stuff is just cool!! I love how unique it is!!well my confession is...i have received june's, july's, and august's and I haven't touched them!!! they have been accumulating quite nicely in a corner....just waiting for the opportune moment to be used!! the perfect photo...the perfect scrap inspiration...just the perfect something!!! and most of you know...I have been a scrapper's rut and really struggling to scrap anything, so that has been a big reason as to why all those beautiful kits are collecting dust!!


buuuuuuuuuuuuuut...i pulled them out tuesday...and yes...i scrapped!!! i only made it thru one kit, the june one, but i scrapped 4 LO's and I love them!!! it would seem that my scrappers rut is over!! and i really think it is due to OLW this time!! this weeks word was awesome...BALANCE...and we were sponsored by Technique Tuesday. i really wanted to do this company justice..their stamps and tile product are amazing and it was so much fun to work with!!


and now, y'all are going to want to reach thru cyber world and shake me...but i haven't photographed my LO's yet...so i can't share them!! the only one i can share right now is my OLW one...so in case you haven't stopped by OLW ( and why the heck haven't you??) and you have only seen the sneakie from my previous post...here is my LO in all it's glory!!!


Balance



Balance2


okay...so i am off to make some supper...i have been denying the urge to give in and scrap...i have been a good girl today...i started tackling the going through the junk and purging part of packing up and moving!! and all i can say...how the heck did i..we, as a family...manage to accumulate so much stuff?? but it feels so good...can't wait to move!!!


ciao ladies!!

20 comments:

  1. FABULOUS as usual Jessi :) What a fun layout with so much eyecandy!
    Have a great day - yay, it's friday !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha!!! Don't ALL scrapbookers do that? Buy a ton of stuff and then wait for inspiration to strike?? I'm sure we all do!!!
    I actually have several pages and albums I want to work on, butI can't get myself to sit down and do them. Maybe tonight with some chocolate and wine! That might help me be inspired. We'll see! lol
    WhenI went to OLW this time, I just fell IN LOVE with your layout!! It really jumped out at me; my fave!!! There is so much going on on it. Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha!!! Don't ALL scrapbookers do that? Buy a ton of stuff and then wait for inspiration to strike?? I'm sure we all do!!!
    I actually have several pages and albums I want to work on, butI can't get myself to sit down and do them. Maybe tonight with some chocolate and wine! That might help me be inspired. We'll see! lol
    WhenI went to OLW this time, I just fell IN LOVE with your layout!! It really jumped out at me; my fave!!! There is so much going on on it. Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm telling you again...I love that layout you did for OLW. It is my fav you have ever done and I put it in my favs on SiStv so I can go back and look at it when I need inspo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Telah is dead on! That OLW layout rocked my socks off. Get those other layouts photgraphed, we want to see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool girl ... i have been a bit slack in the s/bking dept! its just been one of those times ... maybe i'll go to my desk now - see if your creativity rubs off on me! he he! luv c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post Jessi! I know exactly how you feel I have accumulated soooooooooooo much stuff! I need to do the same go through and get rid of! Great layout as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this LO, everything about it, but especially the pictures!
    You did a fantastic job defining balance. Good luck with all the packing. When I moved everything that we would REALLY need while traveling from the house to the RV, I must've thrown away a whole truck load of stuff. All the while, making $700 on a yard sale. I truly enjoy moving. Purging, packing, it's all good.
    Have fun!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love this LO, everything about it, but especially the pictures!
    You did a fantastic job defining balance. Good luck with all the packing. When I moved everything that we would REALLY need while traveling from the house to the RV, I must've thrown away a whole truck load of stuff. All the while, making $700 on a yard sale. I truly enjoy moving. Purging, packing, it's all good.
    Have fun!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love this LO, everything about it, but especially the pictures!
    You did a fantastic job defining balance. Good luck with all the packing. When I moved everything that we would REALLY need while traveling from the house to the RV, I must've thrown away a whole truck load of stuff. All the while, making $700 on a yard sale. I truly enjoy moving. Purging, packing, it's all good.
    Have fun!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love this LO, everything about it, but especially the pictures!
    You did a fantastic job defining balance. Good luck with all the packing. When I moved everything that we would REALLY need while traveling from the house to the RV, I must've thrown away a whole truck load of stuff. All the while, making $700 on a yard sale. I truly enjoy moving. Purging, packing, it's all good.
    Have fun!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. dont ya just love her kits.....its about time chicka....lov'n all her own stuff now....hugs and kisses girl. Great lo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome layout. Love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. GORGEOUS LO girl...I would say you definitely used all the products AWESOMELY...and beyond just doing them justice...You RAWK! Glad you got to play with your kits. I haven't ordered any of hers, but do LOVE her style! xoxo
    Loves
    K

    ReplyDelete
  15. GORGEOUS LO girl...I would say you definitely used all the products AWESOMELY...and beyond just doing them justice...You RAWK! Glad you got to play with your kits. I haven't ordered any of hers, but do LOVE her style! xoxo
    Loves
    K

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok... Lucy... You've got some "splainin'" to do!!!!
    U better bust those out girl!! I NEED to see them!!!
    xoxo MISSING you!
    At first... I thought you were going to say that you all got a puppy!!! haha xoox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the los. Saw the Balance on OLW and just totally thought it rocked. Glad you are getting over the rut. I recently bought a bunch of Tech Tuesday and am totally lovin it myself.
    I tried the kit thing for about three months, and hated it. So I gave up on it. I am totally a put it all together myself kinda girl.
    anyway, hope things are good, and the packing....well, how can moving ever be good, except the end result I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so beautiful jessi. Makes me want to life it. I love those photos behind the picture. Love it all, and even better...I got to see it in progress!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Jessi, I love this layout! It´s simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete