Thursday, August 16, 2007

daily something

so Ali Edwards issued an AEzine challenge to be creative every day...whether it's 10 minutes, 20 minutes, or 2 seconds...just do something, and to start with a story. think about what you want to tell and how you want to tell it...and just capture a daily something.

i wanted to do this...what a great way to capture all those little moments in life that get lost and forgotten!!! but i kept putting it off...o...i'll start it tomorrow...what's that saying?? don't put off tomorrow what can be done today??? something like that. people started posting their daily somethings around the online worls and I was admiring how these people were able to do this...where did they find the time?? they didn't...they made time. one of my girls, chrissy, started posting her daily somethings...and i was like...dude...that is awesome!!! i want to do that!!! so i sat down today and started!! chrissy documents her daily somethings on top of a daily photo...go check it out...her journalling is so heartfelt and honest...i love it. she totally inspired me to actually make the time to do this challenge...thank you chrissy!!!

doing it this way allows me to tell a story from that particular day...but also forces me to pick up my camera and take the photo that goes with the story. i have noticed lately that my camera has been sitting too long, missing the moment, and getting dusty!!! it also allows me to play some with photoshop and get some practice in on my digi skills. so here...my daily something!!!

so i fulfilled my tag from the last post...but it was such a cool tag that i actually made 3 crads to go out to random people.
and last...i finished my little gift for someone special!!! here is a little glimpse...thanks for being you and for opening your home and heart to 8 crazy girls!!!
have a fabulous day everyone!!!!

3 comments:

  1. okay like Jude said to me, you should warn a girl. I love it and can't wait to see it in person. Love your little pasta pot girl & that you are just doing the DS instead of thinking about it. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, the heart album is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that album is great... I am sure Ronda will love it too! :)

    ReplyDelete