Thursday, September 13, 2007

what name do you go by??

okay...so Ronda tagged me in this...and i gotta say...it is HILARIOUS!!! i laughed my butt off the whole time i typed this out...


1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)


Blackie Caravan

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)


Cookie Dough Maple Cream


3. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)


J LUT (okay i know...that sounds horrible and vaguely like something else...so let's pretend we are to use the first @ letters of your last name...and look at what I get...J Lu!! LOL!!)


4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)


Teal Retriever


5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)


Cassandra Comox


6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)


LUT JE


7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put "The")


Red The Chai


8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)


Spence Louie


9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy)


*groan*...Heaven Fuzzy Peaches


10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names )


Anne Kenneth

okay so i tag...Vanessa, Jude, Chrissy, and Chanel!! have fun ladies!!

alright...so i know it's been awhile since i have shared some scrappy goodness...but i have a whole truck load to show and share!! i came back from Scrapfest and have been so inspired to create!! there are 2 other projects that I have done that I really, really want to share but I  can't...the are future OLW challenges..so you will have to wait!!


this i created using a Technique Tuseday FUNdamental Ring and a circle page frame from Page Frame Designs


3_for_10this is a cookie sheet calendar I will be teaching a class on it in November at Scrapbooker's Paradise


Advent_calendar and my a random thought for today...if you are like me...shoes make you smile...i just picked these up and I love them...aren't they cute??


September_everyday_moments_2007_001 so ladies...have a fabulous day!!


ciao!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh no...that Names Tag is gonna be dang funny, I'm dreading the stripper name. Your's was AWESOME!!! Almost layout-worthy!
    Oh, and I think you gotta get those shoes for me in a size 8 and I'll email you some cashy-money for them Shoe shopping in the north sucks in a major way. Glad you share my love of footwear (although it's no surprise!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I did this already cause Linda tagged me, and I was laughing too, but not nearly as hard as when I read your stripper name... OH MY WORD, that is tooooooo funny!! I am still laughing. I love the new ring LO, very cool, and those shoes... I can't wait to buy some new stuff once I am out of these maternity clothes! And... no baby yet, obviously... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFLMAO OVER AND OVE AND OVER. Heaven Fuzzy Peaches???????? I'm crying. Did you see mine???????? This is such an adorable tag and I am having tons of fun with it. Thanks J girl.
    Loving the scrappy stuff and I love those shoes, my dd really wants some too. P.s. you sure are selling the kids cheap these days (LOL)...Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a cool soap opera name & LOL at your stripper name, gorgeous stuff you posted too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shoes! Love your new creations! Have a happy day! Kim

    ReplyDelete