Thursday, September 27, 2007

WOOHOO!!!!!

we are moving into our house tomorrow!!! we get the keys at noon and it's goodbye rented apartment and hello house!!! no more neighbours under us and beside us...no more strange smells of other peoples cooking!!! no more 4 flights of stairs (don't know if I am happy about this...as I am too lazy to go to the gym...this was a great form of exercise, LOL!!!)no more money going into someone else's pocket!!


DUDE!!! I am so excited!!! so have a fabulous weekend and I will post some pictures when I get my computer hooked up and running over at our house!!

8 comments:

  1. Having your own home is great,, this is the most exciting part. :) Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having your own home is great,, this is the most exciting part. :) Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, that RAWKS!!! I can't wait for you to get moved in so we can get back to emailing/blogging/facebooking back and forth! Yay for you, I understand your love of no-more-rent!! We'll celebrate together one of these days.
    Congrats, dude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Can't wait to see some more pics!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! YAY!!!! YAY!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to get all the updates on the move!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for you about the puppy and your new home! Hope you are enjoying getting settled in! kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool beans, hope you're setting in to that new house!

    ReplyDelete