Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Word Up!!!

guess what today is??? yup...WORD UP at one little word!!!! lynn's week to pick a word and it's a great one!! I have been on the ball with my scrappy stuff lately...would you believe that I have already completed the next 3 words and this one was done a week  and a bit ago?? I know...but I am dreading having to pack up my scrap stuff and than having to unpack it....so I made sure all projects were done!!! and it's working out PERFECTLY!!! here is what I came up with for lynn's word. this idea came from trisha (coordinator for crop for kids), she taught some classes at scrapfest and this was part of the kit from one of her classes...she does amazing stuff with page frames....and i was so excited to finally get to play with some. everything came in the kit...I just switched up the design....
September_everyday_moments_2007_012


so go and check out OLW and get your projects linked up to us by the 28th!!! can't wait to see what you do!!
ciao!!

5 comments:

  1. What a stellar canvas!! I love it. Hey, is that the paint pen you used on your photo? It looks amazing. You are a superstar!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stellar canvas!! I love it. Hey, is that the paint pen you used on your photo? It looks amazing. You are a superstar!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Jessi! Have a wonderful day! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Jessi! Have a wonderful day! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do amazing stuff with flowers! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete