Wednesday, November 28, 2007

WORD UP!!!!

so it's wednesday and you know what every other wednesday brings don't you??? you got it...a new word over at OLW!!! our sponsor this week is extremely unique...papier valise...man, Janice's stuff is fabulous...all vintage!!! on top of using her product i also finally got a chance to dip into one of my scarlet lime kits!!! the  november scarlet lime kit has this fabulous wrapping paper in it with fairies...i love anything whimsical!!so here is my take on this weeks word!!
Live_to_celebrate_today


delainey is going to be 2 in a couple of weeks so it was nice to finally scrap her first birthday!!


Festival_of_trees_003 and in other news...our housewarming was a smash!!! it was so fun!!! do you think i remembered to take my camera out?? nope...too busy hostessing (is that word??? it totally is now, LOL!!) so i am at the mercy of waiting on other people to send me photos...janine?? trisha?? yup, that's your very blatent hint, lol!! the picture above is my one and lonely picture of my housewarming...i took it before the party started...had to..i made the wine charms...aren't they cute?? they each have a different inspiration word on it!!


Scrap_stuff_001


okay..teaching stuff!!! i taught a class the other night...my little book of friends paper bag album. i promised the ladies i would it up on my blog yesterday...but, alas...i didn't have a chance!! i have to take pictures of all the inside pages...so you will have to forgive me...but it will be a couple of days yet...the book is still at the LSS as i am teaching a second class on it!!


Scrap_stuff_002


wanna hear some other good news regarding my teaching?? well i just found out yesterday that my application for my business license was approved by the board...so they have put an add in the local paper stating my intent and a public notice sign goes up in my yard this week...and about a week and a half to 2 weeks i should know if they will let me open my doors to...The Inked Barn; where scrapbooking meets art!!! I am so excited...i am almost through the motions and as soon as i get the okay i can plan out my classes get my product and open my classroom to all my local gals!!! keep your fingers crossed and stayed tuned!!! i will be setting up a separate blog for my classroom...somewhere you can go to check a calendar for what is up and coming!!

7 comments:

  1. YAY!!! So glad the city is behind you thus far! They'd be fools not to!!! Looking forward to maybe coming and taking a few classes:) It's well worth the two hour drive!
    I will send pics as soon as I upload them (I forgot to do that! Thanks for the awesome time Saturday night... we'll have to do it again soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! So glad the city is behind you thus far! They'd be fools not to!!! Looking forward to maybe coming and taking a few classes:) It's well worth the two hour drive!
    I will send pics as soon as I upload them (I forgot to do that! Thanks for the awesome time Saturday night... we'll have to do it again soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the housewarming went well. The wine charms are great! I love the new OLW LO and the paper bag album, can't wait to see all of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your layout! I love all the flowers you used .
    I'm courious on your classes and the New blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just ADORE your "Live" layout. It is gorgeous!!!
    And what a super idea of doing classes in your home. I'd love to do something like that! I know you will be a great success at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous stuff! Love your layout and that little album is awesome... good for you with the whole class thingy I will keep my fingers crossed!
    Have a great day!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. of course ... everything is gorgoeous! love your work babe!

    ReplyDelete