Sunday, February 3, 2008

just sharing...

a little progress on delainey's bedroom!!! check it out!!


Febrauary_everyday_moments_2008_006


Febrauary_everyday_moments_2008_0_3


isn't it pretty??? OMGOSH...have i mentioned how excited i am??? and if you look closely you can see the new colour of delainey's room too!!! o!! i can't wait til it's done!!


off to do some more scrapping...been on a creative high...and my cold seems to have vacated and left me with a stuffy nose and hoarse voice...but i'll take that over the aching muscles, shivers, and the tiredness


have a fabulous sunday!!

6 comments:

  1. Have you started sanding yet?? If so, I bet there's dust in your food and if you haven't started yet...just wait (it'll be in your food for sure!) That is gonna be a super cool bedroom. It makes me feel super crafty just looking at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look awesome girly!!!! i cant wait to see the finish i am hoping you keep the floors dark to!!lol time to scrap maybe friday but all the kids are out of school let me know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, that's gonna be one gorgeous room! Love the colour too. Glad you're starting to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling a bit better! And I can't wait to see those finished floors! They look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so funny ... i have a new laptop too, and its a dell! and i have finally starting booking my sites too ... takes some time! so i am back checking you out! love the new banner ... cute! its so exciting renovating ... can't wait to see the final result! so cool! luv c

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous. We are in the middle of renovating as well. I was really hoping we had hardwood under the carpet in the living room and master bedroom, but alas, no luck. We are putting in laminate flooring which I think will hold up better with all our animals anyway.
    Can't wait to see the finished produt!!!

    ReplyDelete