Friday, February 15, 2008

love...celebrate it

so after having some cookie issues...we finally got the valentines cookies made for the kids to hand out at school yesterday!! yesterday was one of those days where nothing seemed to go right and i should have just gone back to bed and forgot about the world!!!! but out of bed i was...so regardless of how my day went...i will focus on the the reasons for this day...celebrating love!!


Hearts so i LOVE making homemade treats with my kids...i LOVE the special time it creates and that they are giving something made with LOVE. these are the cookies my kids and i made for their valentines!!!


Pkg_hearts i got to do some drop and scrapping last night with some fabulous gals...beth, chrissy, jude, and ronda!! LOVE doing this...so much fun!!!


Beauty_in_your_smile it's friday...so that means there is another challenge up on lotus paperie...LOVE the challenges there...and this week the sketch was designed by tania for lotus paperie...LOVE her sketch!!


Believelast thing to celebrate...i am getting my new floors in my classroom this weekend!!! i hope you all had a wonderful valentine's day filled with people and activities you love!!

12 comments:

  1. Those cookies look DELICIOUS!!! And I love the pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok I know what your next "how to" needs to be on OLW...BANNERS! Seriously, you really rock at making banners and I just need some guidance. No pressure or anything, just a thought should you uber amazing people over at OLW ever run out of ideas...;)
    Love the believe LO, off to check out that sketch.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. drooling over the cookies.
    yay for another im drop and scrap!
    here's to a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! New floors rock :) Can't wait for you to get finished, I'm so excited about your classroom project!
    The cookies look delicious, if you have leftovers feel free to wrap them up and ship 'em to Comox ;)
    And how do I get in on this drop everything and scrap action! I need more motivation to get back to my craft table.
    Anyways, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy valentines Jessi! Just wanted to say that I'm loving your digi stuff and thanks for the love and support about Joshua! Hope you are having a wonderful day! kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love making homemade treats too .... they look so cute your cookies! your LO's are cool ... and awesome news about your floor - yahoo! have a great weekend luv c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LO's! And your baking looks sooo yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cookies... can I request them in the guest house when we come??? LOL. We aren't even allowed to bring in home made items for school parties anymore... crazy! I love the LO of Miss D, but you knew that :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. jessi your goodies all look great. hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. jessi your goodies all look great. hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. jessi your goodies all look great. hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. jessi your goodies all look great. hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete