Sunday, March 30, 2008

how did...

earth hour go for us??? check it out here. i know...i can barely keep up with one blog...let alone 2...but now 3?? LOL!! i thought since this is such an important issue to me that i would create a separate blog just for going green. this is where i will get up on my soap box...where i will share the little things we do to make a difference...share ideas on how you can make a difference...share informational sites i come across in my green journey. and i really hope that some of you will come with me and share some of the ways you have gone green and maybe share some advice or information you have come across. so come and check out my green story.

4 comments:

  1. left it on the other blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have found something you are passionate about and are willing to share it with others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your new green site!

    ReplyDelete