Wednesday, April 16, 2008

hi

well...i know i am not the most regular blog updater...so i probably could have just disappeared and you would never have known it!!! but i thought i would do the courteous thing....especially before jude decides to send the cyber police after me wondering about my MIA action...but i am going to take a little break!!! a little blog break.


yup...with the warmer weather and longer days we have been doing a lot of prep work for house and yard reno's....i just find myself turning off the computer more and more and not turning it back on...so...there you have it!!!


i will be around...checking in on everyone's blog's every now and then....on my favourite sites...on skype and yahoo messenger...so until i am back...ciao!!!


have a fabulous day!!!

11 comments:

  1. Looks like you are taking a little break just as I am back from mine! hehe Hope you enjoy your time outdoors in the sunshine! I'll keep checking back for you around here, and hopefully pop on Yahoo for a chat soon :)
    *hug*
    Gillian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness, the cananada police do not like my calls at all... roflol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness, the cananada police do not like my calls at all... roflol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT's so true...she won't even talk to me! LOL. I hope you find some peace and get lots of work done! Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. do what makes you happy dude.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy it and good luck with the house and yard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy it and good luck with the house and yard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's your blog and you can rest if you want to! Talk to you on yahoo!
    Lynn
    (ps... hope you are enjoying the snow as much as we are!lol)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ditto what Lynn said Ha HAAAAA!!!! Girl you know I'm the queen of MIA! And it hurt my soul in real life. The quilt is there but ya gotta live yes?
    chat soon honey,
    -Karla

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey there...now im stalking you:) jk
    love the blog...talk to you soon!
    kb

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey there...now im stalking you:) jk
    love the blog...talk to you soon!
    kb

    ReplyDelete