Wednesday, April 9, 2008

word up!!

it's that wednesday again!!! yeah you know what i'm talking about...the one, i know, you all live, breathe, dream, and wait for...it's okay...you can admit it...i know you do!!! LOL!!! karla picked the BEST word!!! it was a bit tough as it's a bit different from the words that have been chosen in the past....but it's all good!! here is what i did with the word and i used my scarlet lime kit....love this kit!!!!
The_best_time_of_my_life


along with being blessed in my life...i am truly having the BEST time of my life...it's full...it's happy...it's cool!!! cannot wait to see what y'all do with it...go get creative!!! see you over at OLW !!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Jessi! Love the picture and love the kit that you did it with too! Have a great rest of your day!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess - awesome! Love the colors, oh and the little itty bitty pics! Gotta make my way over to OLW!

    ReplyDelete