Friday, May 9, 2008

today.

it snowed
and rained (actually, yesterday, this is what happens when you start a post you don't finish!!)


today it is sunny
today it is supposed to be above 10 degrees
today i have to do some grocery shopping
today i am taking delainey, eaden, and haillee to the park
today is friday
today i am picking up a new paint colour for my living room...after putting about 50 different test colours on my wall, i finally decided!!
today we pick up the rototiller to finally get our backyard one step closer to done
today i am finally telling you that i made the team, again, at lotus paperie
today i have a surprise for a friend who really needs love for her and her family
today i am going to scrap a little
today i need to re-evaluate my to do list for my classroom...prioritize that which needs to be done
today i am going to do my workout
today i am finally posting my OLW LO for gigi's word that went up on wednesday!!
Todaytoday i am sharing some other scrappy goodness! this LO and my OLW were both created with the just cre8 kit


Youtoday a new challenge went up at lotus paperie


Dude                                       this was my submission for the LP design team callArt_is_everywheretoday i am excited about my weekend!! ( an antique show with my mom tomorrow and mother's day on sunday!!)


so go have a fabulous day!! and a happy and fabulous mother's day to all mothers!!!


ciao!

11 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous layouts again!!!! WoW!!!! Congrats onmaking the design team again..... although it doesn't surprise me! Good for you! Have a great weekend and Happy Mothers day!
    Lyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous layouts again!!!! WoW!!!! Congrats onmaking the design team again..... although it doesn't surprise me! Good for you! Have a great weekend and Happy Mothers day!
    Lyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome stuff!
    can't wait to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome stuff!
    can't wait to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessi, beautiful stuff.
    Had to pop in to wish you a Happy Mother's Day! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessi, beautiful stuff.
    Had to pop in to wish you a Happy Mother's Day! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my.... that "you" layout is just INCREDIBLE!!! (and love your others as well, of course!)
    Happy (belated) Mother's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love all your lo's!! I have been so out of scrappiness. I need some scrap mojo and this sure does help!! What color did you paint your living room? TODAY: I sat and watched something that "I" wanted to see - I'm cheating a little because the kids aren't home so it's a little more possible. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy mothers day to you too my friend. I love your work ... so very cool! i got your cj ... its so very fun! i am going to start working on it tonight! luv c

    ReplyDelete
  10. must go scraplift
    must go scraplift
    must go scraplift
    LOL... I love the new Los and for Pete sake... come here for a visit before you freeze solid!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful words..beautiful layouts...beautiful flowers that you sent me...beautiful friendship...love you!

    ReplyDelete