Tuesday, July 29, 2008

be.

be inspired every day by what surrounds you. be strong. be reflective. be sincere. be hopeful. be creative. be genuine. be real...just be. i love this word!!! so be challenged and go check out OLW...word up!!! and it was my turn to pick...
Be


now i HAVE to talk about our sponsor....dude!!! MAMBI ( me and my big ideas) sponsored OLW this week...and they not only are sponsoring the winner but they sponsored the ENTIRE creative team!! and can i just say........holy hannah generosity batman!!! you should have seen me when i came home adn found this HUGE box sitting on my scrap desk....just begging me to open it!! and yes, there was more jumping and girlish giggling and squealing as i did open it and saw all the fabulous stuff they sent!!


so i dove in and there was no turning back...so inspired to create!! so not only did i create my BE LO for OLW....but so much more...


Good_things_come_inDq_loveSummer_facesthis a little home decor...the first set i  created for haillee...we are painting her room purple and when i saw this HUGE butterfly in purple metallic, i KNEW  i had to do something for her with it, lol!!! they will be framed in white  when they get put on the walls...but i ran out of time to  purchase the white frames i want for this post, lol!!! the second frame is pretty simple and i am not sure what i am going to do with it...but i loved the paper which originally had no colour...it was white with the black outline of the flowers...it was screaming.....paint me!!! so i pulled out the watercolour pencils and painted away!! i think it might find a home in my living room!!Hayas_room_decorHome_decorso thank you to MAMBI for amazing generosity...i have more projects in my head for some more of the product...cannot wait!!


now go and play with OLW this week for your chance to get your hands on some MAMBI product!!


have a fabulous day!!!


ciao!!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jessi,
    LOVE the way you made 'time' on your BE layout, but without the clock hands....
    so good to quit the rushing!!
    (and these mambi goodies are definitely a great palette for you!)
    tx for all the eye-candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessi,
    LOVE the way you made 'time' on your BE layout, but without the clock hands....
    so good to quit the rushing!!
    (and these mambi goodies are definitely a great palette for you!)
    tx for all the eye-candy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my be word...
    BE stealing all of Jessi's new Los to scrap lift!! Holy hannah, you need to bottle that creativity and send it my way! (or... come visit, either way, really... LOL)
    Knowing you jump up and down and squeal at packages makes me think it is time to send you one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my be word...
    BE stealing all of Jessi's new Los to scrap lift!! Holy hannah, you need to bottle that creativity and send it my way! (or... come visit, either way, really... LOL)
    Knowing you jump up and down and squeal at packages makes me think it is time to send you one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool stuff jess!!!! love the frames for hailee's room !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layouts! All the frames are wonderful...I think my favorite is the flowers you painted! Super creative & I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layouts! All the frames are wonderful...I think my favorite is the flowers you painted! Super creative & I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome layouts! All the frames are wonderful...I think my favorite is the flowers you painted! Super creative & I love it all!

    ReplyDelete