Saturday, July 26, 2008

create.

i have been inspired lately by all the cute layered handmade flowers that are popping up everywhere!!!


i started creating my own for my LO's and have fallen head over heels in love with how they look!! ronda asked me how made them one day so i gave her my instructions...complete with all the technical terms...you know....you use a pointy thingy!!!


i got the opportunity to share this technique on just cre8...sue had asked me a bit ago to make up instructions with pictures and it has been posted over at the just cre8 blog!!! which is fun and exciting for me!! i love sharing my love for this hobby!!! so go here to learn how to make flowers a la moi!!!


Grow_love

5 comments:

  1. Fun Jessi! The flowers are adorable!
    And we keep saying we are going to meet up, here! We live so close, we need to make that happen. Summer is *finally* settling down so we got to make that happen, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Jessi! The flowers are adorable!
    And we keep saying we are going to meet up, here! We live so close, we need to make that happen. Summer is *finally* settling down so we got to make that happen, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see that post. IT looks great and I love making these flowers. Thank you for showing me first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like it, personalized Jessi instructions!! Very nice! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like it, personalized Jessi instructions!! Very nice! LOL.

    ReplyDelete