Tuesday, July 8, 2008

late.

with OLW and lotus paperie and an update and about a zillion other things!! summer is off to a fabulous start...just busy..and now where to start, lol!!


OLW...
Then_and_now_4Then_and_now_2_5lotus paperie...


Challenge_79_daddys_girl_2Trading_card_challenge_79_2i am hooked on ATC's...and have decided to create one with every LO i create using the scraps from that LO...should have a stash in no time at all, lol!!


just for fun...


001a little impromptu drop and scrap with ronda yesterday...002during our drop and scrap i managed to  complete the latest scrapjack, haven't done that in awhile!!!003and i finally got to dig into my july kit from just cre8 and created this...001_2haillee celebrated her sixth birthday on saturday....we had a small birthday party and she got her ears pierced!!!


034007we celebrated canada day on the first...a big family and friends bbq.


we have been loving having amelie here...she is fabulous!!! the kids adore her...she is miss D's friend!! lol!! she has been extremely helpful!! last night i showed her how to make homemade ravioli(ricotta and spinach filled)...she totally loved it!!!


007_2008amelie's completed ravioli...fabulous job for her first time!!010and the final result was fabulous...amelie made Cesar salad, we had homemade garlic bread...


018soooooooooooooooooo yummy!!! and last...here is a daily dose of miss D doing her new favourite thing...yeah, our little clown!!


015have a fabulous tuesday!!!


bonjour!!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the new Los, all are so liftable.. that is a new word just for you!! Happy Birthday to Miss Haillee! I didn't realize she and Lincoln were the same age and have birthdays so close too. Your ravioli is making me sooooo hungry! I have brown rice and peas going now... off to munch them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to tell you, don't change your playlist... I need to swipe some of the songs/artists names... LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...where can I get me an Amelie? I need someone to help me out with cooking and all. ;) Love your layouts! I'm gonna get myself back to scrapping soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layouts & the time together. Love the homemade ravioli...so happy they turned out so well. The picture is so awesome!
    Happy Birthday Haillee...Auntie Ronda Loves you.
    Miss D always cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo my gosh goodie jessi,
    you're on a ROLL!
    all those lovely pages & what a good idea to make ATC's alongside. I'm such a 12x12-er that downsizing is (almost)intimidating!
    btw. noticed you're in Red Deer - does thaat mean you know Kim White?
    looking fwd to weekend.
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. great layouts!! thanks for jacking mandi with us!!

    ReplyDelete