Wednesday, August 13, 2008

faith.

what is faith to you?? undying devotion to something you love?? your sincerest belief in a religion you truly believe in?? trusting what you cannot see?? for me, right now...when i thought of this word, i thought of my marriage. i thought about how it's not perfect...it's not always easy...in fact, sometimes it's just hard...but it made me think about the faith i have in my love and the man i married and how even when it's not easy or beautiful or perfect...it's right for me...and that our faith in each other and our future is all i need.
Faithso head over to one little word and read gi's beautifully inspiring words and let's see what faith means to you!!!

14 comments:

  1. Love this layout. :) Also love the ones you did for the challenge. Thanks for the comment on my blog :) I must download that song (love remains the same) too. Love it.
    hugs
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the layers...so different and unique, telling their own story yet come together so harmoniously. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the layers...so different and unique, telling their own story yet come together so harmoniously. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey you love the lo i have tagged you go check on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey you love the lo i have tagged you go check on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey you love the lo i have tagged you go check on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey you love the lo i have tagged you go check on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! First time visiter here! I clicked over when I saw your lo on OLW. Your lo is absolutely beautiful! It is my fave this month.
    Hope you are having a good day!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessie - if someone would ask me who my favourite scrapbooker is - it would be you, hands down!!! I am amazed every time I come and visit your blog!! Seriously dude - your work ROCKS!! And I mean it.
    Hope you are well :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout Jessi...and yes the summer is almost over...that always makes me sad.....Faith has so many meanings doesn't it..if you really stop to think about it...one generally relates it to a spiritual sense...but I feel that faith can be so much more than that....take care!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS LO...and love your thoughts too! xoxo
    Lots of love,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  12. GORGEOUS LO...and love your thoughts too! xoxo
    Lots of love,
    K

    ReplyDelete