Friday, August 8, 2008

fast.

waaaaaaaaaaaay too fast!! summer slow down...please??? we have been having so much fun...but, wow!! i can't believe how quickly it all went...


amelie is only with us for another 5 days...it seriously seems like she just got here!!! amelie and i are taking a girls day and going to see the sisterhood of the travelling pants 2 on saturday...i haven't been to the movies in soooooooo long...should be fun!!!


my kids will be going back to school...haillee gr. 1 and dakota gr. 2...wow!!! really?? they are so excited!!! i am going to be spending next weekend in edmonton with my mom doing a little back to school shopping...very excited about my weekend away!!!


lotus paperie...i have stepped down from the DT. for no other reason then, after taking a week off due to my gramma passing away and looking at some things in my life differently...i decided to step back from certain things to make changes and step forward in other areas. vanessa was very supportive and graceful in my leaving the team...thank you V!!! i do plan on still supporting her site by playing along in the challenges.


and lastly...i came across a leaf yesterday on my deck...yes a leaf...why am i talking about a leaf?? well i am trying to show you how fast summers here in alberta come and go...this leaf had the audacity to not only fall from the tree but to turn itself yellow beforehand!!! yeah...we already have some leaves changing colours....now seriously?? is that even fair???


i hope everyone is enjoying their summers still...i know we are, regardless of how fast it's going!!! have a fabulous day!!! OH!! and thank you to those who left kind comments on my gramma's passing...it was and is much appreciated!!


now go play in the sun!!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jessi, I will miss having you on the team with us, love your work. :) Glad you'll still play along. Hugs to you on your Grandma's passing.
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessi, I will miss having you on the team with us, love your work. :) Glad you'll still play along. Hugs to you on your Grandma's passing.
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sad that you're leavin the team! We'll miss ya! But it's good that you are doing what's right for you :)
    So sad to hear about your grandma's passing. Even though she had lived a fabulous life, and it was not a truly sad event, it can still hurt the ones left behind, and so I feel for you on that front. I'll be thinking about ya :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sad that you're leavin the team! We'll miss ya! But it's good that you are doing what's right for you :)
    So sad to hear about your grandma's passing. Even though she had lived a fabulous life, and it was not a truly sad event, it can still hurt the ones left behind, and so I feel for you on that front. I'll be thinking about ya :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jess... I am sorry about your granmother. I tried to leave a comment and couldn;t that day. I hope you are doing ok. good for you for prioritizing and being williing to step back and give up something... great example to all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jess... I am sorry about your granmother. I tried to leave a comment and couldn;t that day. I hope you are doing ok. good for you for prioritizing and being williing to step back and give up something... great example to all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe you have falling leaves already. I can't believe Amelie's summer is almost over. I can't believe you won't be with LP anymore but completely understand....you will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! I like so much the OLW challenge for this week, I have seen great LOS but my favorite is Martha's, is really good! Check it out: http://www.marbers-star.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jessi! So sorry about your Grandma. Hugs to you!
    Sounds like you are having a wonderful summer ... I agree, it's going by so fast! Just stopped by to say hi!
    kim

    ReplyDelete