Monday, September 29, 2008

look...

what i captured with my new camera!!! all i can say is i am having a blast!!!


day one.............................................................................030 031 029 032 035 045 day two...................................................................................


018 026 028 041 i could seriously show so many more...i think i have taken about 300 photo's in 2 days!!! so i will stop here and let you have the rest of your day back, lol!!!


have a fabulous day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures Jess!
    Keep em coming. I love photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii these are awesome! I love the pear, but I am so partial to all the cute cute ones of the kiddos... man, that camera is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!!! I am sooo glad your enjoying your new baby!!!!!!!!
    Love ya,
    -Karla

    ReplyDelete