Friday, September 26, 2008

o boy!

goodie goodie gum drops!!! i am seriously vibrating and jumping up and down with excitement right now.....so many good things to share with you!!! o where, o where to begin...............


let's start with this....


025 ain't she a beaut??? okay, and yeah, i realize the lens cap is upside down....but dude! let it go....i am too excited to care and i had to share!!! MY NEW CAMERA!!!! i picked it up about an hour ago...the canon rebel XSI....omgosh!!!so in love....my marriage might be in trouble, haaaaaaaaa-ha!!! and yes...i couldn't resist snapping a few pics just to see before reading the ENTIRE manual...but come one!! give me some kudo's for at least setting the date and time and learning how to turn it on before is started shooting :P!!! but wow....i am so excited...i have been waiting so long to upgrade...years!!! my NEW CAMERA!!!!eeek!!!


lol...okay...moving onto the second bit of exciting news....OLW is looking for 2 new creative team members!!! o yeah...you heard that right!! more information on the call will be going out october 1st....so keep your sights on the OLW site...we can't wait to see take this challenge on!!!


and finally...the last exciting thing to share is...there is a fab new site...after 5 designs...and man!!! some fabulous digital designers over there....including my girl KARLA and her designs!!! i was totally blown away when miss karla asked me to be a a part of her DT within the site to create with her designs...seriously?? so excited about that...her digital kits are fabulous....so head over and check it out....the release date for new digital kits is october 2nd (and yes this includes karla's new kits!!!). so you will have to wait until then to see designs with them!!!


alright...now that i have ya'll on excitement overload....GO!!! have a fabulous day!!!! i am off to read my manual on my NEW CAMERA!!!! (just for you ronda!)

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new toy! Can't wait to see the pictures you take with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TAKE PICS OF THOSE DARLINGS NOW!!!!!!! I am soooo freakin' exited to see them like you don't even know!!!
    So glad your on board too! Love you girl,
    -Karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so so excited for you! I can't wait to see your shots. Make sure you read it cover to cover!....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! So cool that you got a new camera! I just got my first digital SLR last month (Rebel XTi, not as spiffy as yours! hehe) and I am IN LOVE! I so feel your excitement :) Can't wait to see all your fabulous pics with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O my gosh!!! what a beauty. Canon rocks. If I was the 'camera chooser' in our home, it would be canon - since my mom had her first film SLR, they've impressed me. Hope it brings you mucho happiness, and I DARE you to never read the manual.....
    As for the OLW news, it's knocked my breath out. I had put aside any thought of DT's etc. for this year, but who knows... it's tempting?
    Congrats on the DT & digi 'n all - Super team! xxXX c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you Jessi! So excited for you and I LOVE your new camera!
    Have a great rest of your day!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. ACK!!!!!!! I am excited for you! I am saving my pennies for a new camera!! (its the rebel xti, I think... LOL) I hope you learn all about it so I can call you for help and advice when I get one! I cannot wait to see your new pics!!! Congrats on being part of team Karla too, you guys will blow the digi world away! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so lucky and I'm green with jealousy right now.....I want a Rebel....but that might not be until I get my first few pay cheques with the new job starting in November.....we'll see!!! Have fun with your new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so lucky and I'm green with jealousy right now.....I want a Rebel....but that might not be until I get my first few pay cheques with the new job starting in November.....we'll see!!! Have fun with your new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay Jessi. So happy for you with all of this good news. Enjoy your new camera.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay Jessi. So happy for you with all of this good news. Enjoy your new camera.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have the same camera and love it. Enjoy Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have the same camera and love it. Enjoy Jess!

    ReplyDelete