Thursday, October 23, 2008

teaching

i love it!! and i am so happy to be doing it again!! tomrorow, friday, i am teaching this cute class at scrapbooker's paradise...


Grow_a_little_2


i am excited about it...my first class in months!! and i got a couple more for the holiday season!!! those i am extremely excited about!!! (and sorry about the not very creative photo of my project, lol...i had one... but it was lost with all my other photo's that i lost...and i had to take this at the store yesterday...lol). this was such a fun project to make...came across the idea in scrapbook and cards...and so had to make my own!!!

5 comments:

  1. holy freakin' moly!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    oooh your students are so lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this at Scrapbookers and knew instantly you had made it! So beautiful! Have fun teaching it!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love it... i want to come to cananada and take your class! :(

    ReplyDelete