Monday, November 3, 2008

challenges + halloween

wanted to sahre with you some of my idol challenge LO's for the cre8 idol challenge over at just cre8...it's been a great challenge competition...and i am getting some LO's i truly love out it...3 more challenges to go...but i can share my first 2 with you now that they have been judged!!!


challenge 1 was to create a LO using a company slogan of our choice...i chose to do my absolute favourite one...always grow, grow all ways...man those milk commercials were fabulous!!!


Alwaysgrow challenge 2 was to use a rebus puzzle on the LO in some way...i made my title in rebus...and man..i was thrown off a bit with this challenge...but i have to say...i LOVE how it came out!!!


Ibelieveinyou Ibelieveinyou4 Ibelieveinyou3 did you figure the title out??? (eye bee+leaf in U = i believe in you) and the letter is from me to me about my inner struggles as a woman, wife, mother with my self confidence and esteem...finding and losing myself...it's written as if i am someone watching jessi...observing her...and seeing in her things that she doesn't see herself...and letting her know that when she is hardest on herself...there is still someone there...quietly, believing in her. i know...but it felt good and sometimes these things just need to get out and what better way then to document it!!!


and lastly...i finally got some digi time in for karla...and created this with her new kit capture + record...love the colours of this kit...i also used elements from some of her other kits (elements kit 2 &3, artist in me kit)...including her some of her pieces from the collaboration kit, togetherness and other elements include happy hour and roughed up tool kit (2 peas)


Smile_2


and halloween...so much fun...and i have to say...i love my kids costumes...and i had so much fun making them and putting them together!!


097


089


099


i am off...so much stuff to do...i have a new sewing machine (early birthday present form my mom!!!) so i can get finished on my secret santa, i am making these adorable capes for my girls for christmas, and these skirts i found a link for on gi's blog, i am also in full christmas craft mode...finished my christmas cards last night!! but i have to be this organized, lol...i have to plan dakota's and delainey's birthday (early december babies!!). but since our christmas this year is homemade....one needs to get cracking on things, lol!! there is a  whole bunch of fabulous ideas in the martha stewart holiday magazine that i want to do.....and lots of them are kid friendly!! YAY!! so have a fabulous day!!!


doei!!!

3 comments:

  1. wow girl, those lo's rock BIG TIME. totally love your title in rebus (even i figured it out. ha. go dutchie :P), and that letter to you, just perfect.
    wow, you made those costumes yourself? mmm. hands down the best ever. teach me. please.
    wow. just to say wow 3 times in a row.
    love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, I am wishing I could just sit by you and scrap... I think you need to teach "layering, Jessi style" (hmmm... maybe for your next olw tip!LOL)
    I love the kiddos costumes, so cute! And home made christmas, nice... can you teach me how to make legos though? I have already promised them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the costumes Jess!! THe layouts are rawkin' too!!!

    ReplyDelete