Thursday, November 6, 2008

show and tell

i got my circle journal back a bit ago...and today i finished the cover...i didn't do it before it was sent off as covers tend to get the worse of the beating being mailed back and forth!!! and this circle was again across the world...so fun!!! it went from canada to the states to australia...so cool!!! but now that it is fully done...i wanted to share it with you!!! it has to be one of favourites...it's about shoes!!!


so before i show you...let me give you a brief description of the book...


to sign in i asked the girls to use a photo of a pair of shoes that most describes them and to explain why it describes them.


for the LO i asked them to use a photo of their day to day shoes and why, what about them makes them day to day. and on the flip side to use a photo of a pair of shoes that when not in day to day mode best describes who they are and why.


it was so cool to get to know these girls thru their shoes!!! and dude!! some you have some fabulous shoes!!!!! now for all you felt lovers!!! my favourite part of this min is those felt shoes!!! those were fun to make...i drew a shoe...a heel and a wedge...cut them out and cut the heel separate from the shoe part...traced onto felt and cut out the felt...and voila...felt shoes!! cute huh?? and can you tell i like my heels high?? o yeah!!!


001 002 003 004 005_2 006 007 008 009 010 011 012 i didn't show all the pages of the mini...just the key parts...LOL...the felt shoes!!!!


have a  fabulous day!!!


ciao!

9 comments:

  1. Love this idea Jessi! But then again...I LOVE shoes!!!! so cute!!! I can't live without my red high heels....and a pair of any cute Sketchers for comfort everyday...have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you are one crazy chica in my book girl, FELT SHOES? come one!! who would have thought of that??
    love this book, LOVE those shoes, man they are gorgeous!! do you walk on the high heals during the 'glorified babysitter' hours? you are even above a hero ROFLAFLOL. haha.
    DOEI

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey that did out so cute!!! when is your next class hun maybe i could come and get my cj from the store?

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun that you got this back jessi!
    had fun working on it...such a great theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW that is amazing and so good to hear you received yours .. have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love this mini. I loved the felt shoes. I loved working on it. I could have filled about 15 more pages with my favorite shoes. Funny how in the end I picked not my bold colored shoes but my black ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute.
    glad it turned out so well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful. I agree that shoes, like wristwatches tell a great deal about their wearers...

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great idea for a circle journal!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete