Thursday, December 11, 2008

good things

003 


the view from my sunporch in the morning is amazing


my favourite version of o holy night is the one from il divo's album; a christmas collection


this holiday season i don't feel stressed...i feel content, peaceful and extremely blessed with my life, my family, and my friends


 i want to make my own version of this beautiful garland for my christmas tree


we are getting our christmas tree this weekend...so excited...my first real tree since i was a girl.


the canadian version of itunes finally has movie rentals/sales on it :D


all of my christmas mailing is done


the weather is suppossed to drop to about minus 40 in the next few days


i recieved my order from papier valise...full of those one of kind goodies that inspire one to create


bonne nuit et ont une bonne journee demain!!!


salut 

5 comments:

  1. great photo, and we love the real tree... I do want to try and plant our own for the future though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photo, and we love the real tree... I do want to try and plant our own for the future though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessi that garland is to die for thanks for the link! I am so happy for you to feel relaxed and at peace this Christmas. That truly would be an awesome gift!
    love reading your crafting adventures!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete