Monday, December 8, 2008

have yourself a handmade christmas, day 6

i taught a class this weekend...old fashioned christmas...i demanded a lot of the girls who attended, lol...we created those paper globes and victorian cones i posted a bit ago...and this fun banner


014 


some detail photo's for you girls who promised to finish their projects at home...:D!!!


015 


016 


017 


018 


i hope this helps ladies!!! and i hope you all enjoyed the class!!! and to the rest of you...go make a fun banner...there is no technique....just bits of paper, ribbon, stamps and lots of fun embellies....have fun!!


salut!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute Jessi! :)
    It made me remeber to use my Tim Holtz tickets!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessi! I was talking to Coralee, and she mentioned you had a blog, so of course I had to snoop it out! FAbulous stuff...love your handmade ideas...you are so creative! I added you to my reader so I can be inspired even more!
    Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!
    i love the tickets mixed in there

    ReplyDelete