Sunday, January 4, 2009

bursting....

with absolute excitement!!! do you know how hard it is to keep something to yourself when all you want to do is stand on some mountain top and shout it to the world??? remember that good and exciting news from a few posts back??? weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll....


i was asked to be a part of a design team...and i have to say...it is the best feeling EVER...to be asked. AND! without sounding cheesy....this is another dream team...the artists on this team are fabulous and i have admired and used them as inspiration, i don't know how many times!!! so for me it's still feels a bit surreal...and i keep thinking...seriously?? me??


so now that i have babbled excitedly about the DT...ya probably want to know where and who, huh?? well the beautiful and talented and fabulous kerry lynn has asked me to join her kenner road team...a monthly kit club that i LOVED so much i subscribed to...and now get to be a DESIGNER instead!!!


so yeah....super STOKED!!! i start with the january kit which reveals on the 14th...so stay tuned for sneak peaks!!! so in true albertan fashion....YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!!

8 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! I can't believe you kept this from me! SO very excited for you and I can't think of a better kit company for you! GO JESSI GO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jessi! I just checked out their site and I can see it's a fabulous fit for you!! I'll be watching to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jessi!!!
    Fab news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we are so lucky to have you jessi!
    welcome to the team!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!!
    fab news girl!!
    geweldig!
    love
    rev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Jessi!!!
    Congrats and YAY again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I thought it was pregnant... LOL! So glad you are on the DT, her kits are awesome and I can't wait to be inspired by all you magic with them! COngrats Jess!!

    ReplyDelete